Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

E-cas tracker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-cas tracker?
    Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 8:12am
Is the E-cas tracker trackitt.com?

How does it work? Does it only work if your sponsorship has been approved? First stage that is with CPC-M?
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 8:24am
What is E-Cas tracker Brit
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 8:43am
UKtoCAN:  E-cas is what CIC uses for Applicants to see the progress in their case electronically...
The tracker helps keep an eye on your case, you can also watch the timelines on people that have applied to the save Visa office at the same time as you http://www.trackitt.com
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:01am
No the ECAS tracker is not trackitt.com it is MatthewC's own system that he built I cant off the top of my head remember the address, user search MatthewC, or no doubt he will be on here some point and will put it up.
If this site actually worked there would be a mod around who could sticky thread it.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
missmyhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:10am
here's the link for ecas tracker...

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:12am
mathew's ecas tracker notifies u thru email of any changes on ur ecas, sorry for double posting

britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:30am
Thank you missmyhoney thats great...I am only 7 days into my wait out of a possible 48 to find out if my Husband can sponsor me..And already I am finding it hard to wait...I did not think I would feel this impatient...not until my part went to UK at least..I am also anxious about my VR that I have renewed..I have another 36 days to wait on that one...Embarrassed 
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmyhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 10:10am
no problem britincanada, am very thankful that the one who made it shares his creation to everyone. it really is hard though it can't be helped that we all have to go thru this roller coaster ride of emotions along with the processing just to be with our love ones.  when i read that someone got their visa, it feels winning a jackpot and we are happy for them too.  still, they have to wait for the passport with visa and the more anxious they get just when they are nearly done.  i would be crazy too!:D
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 1:01pm
so in other words there is the official one which is E-cas on CIC website and the tracker it for someone else to check for you if i am right folks?

i will bookmark it.

thank you
Saya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:22pm
trackitt.com is where you input your own information. It's a great site to compare with other's timelines.

Mathewc's tracker checks CIC's ECas for you (instead of checking everyday) and email's you when theres an update. A very helpful tool!
Meds - Apr 13/10
App rec'd CPC-M - Apr 21/10
Sponsor Aprvd - May 27/10
App In Process/Meds Rec'd - Jun 16/10
DM - July 27/10
PPR via Email - Aug 4/10
PP w/ VISA - Aug 24/10
CommonLaw - London
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic