Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So worry now, I am in montreal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So worry now, I am in montreal
    Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:37am
hi everyone
I did my test one sept03 and as today dec11 , i still haven't receive the letter for the oath. but the sept03 was my second date for the test , I missed the first test date in april because i wasnt in canada at that time..

and I booked a ticket leave montreal on the Jan12 , dont know what to do now , everyone told me they receieved their oath letter about 4-6 weeks
Immigration Expert View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immigration  Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:46am
You can call CIC call centre at 1-888-242-2100 and speak with the live operator regarding your citizenship matters. More info at http://www2.vpl.vancouver.bc.ca/DBs/Redbook/orgPgs/2/275.html

Hope it helps. Good luck!Smile 

Immigration Expert
http://bilyk.ca

DISCLAIMER
Posts on this forum are provided for information purposes only and in no way are intended as legal or immigration advice.
nofai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:54am
i called , they answered same as usual when you call the quebec government, "Sorry, we only can see your file has been process , it may take around 6 month , call back after 6 month if u don't receive the letter then hang up "
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immigration  Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 3:50am
You may ask them to send your query by email to the particular CIC office and request the status update on your application, as well as your test results.
Immigration Expert

DISCLAIMER
Posts on this forum are provided for information purposes only and in no way are intended as legal or immigration advice.
nofai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:16pm
i asked , the agent told me there is no such thing send an email to cic ,
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immigration  Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:30pm
Trust me, there is. Just call again and ask them to make in inquiry in writing to CIC office which delas with your file.  
Immigration Expert

DISCLAIMER
nofai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:42pm
i called again , the agent told me I have to wait 6 months after the test , she said montreal office has 6 month to give out the oath date after the test..,, what is my luck man
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immigration  Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:56pm

Oh, well. Then you have to wait.

Immigration Expert

DISCLAIMER
ecs View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:58pm
Try going to your local office and see if you can get an answer. Do not say you are leaving the country but may something like moving out of the province for a new job..,,and try your luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic