Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dependent of my wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dependent of my wife
    Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 5:02pm
Hellow every body

I want to know if i and my wife are in canada with visit visa and my wife claiming refugee, what is my status? And iam not from a country which is considered as crisis country ist possible for me to be refugee as dependent? Plz help
Tamim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 5:35pm
Why no body ans my question?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 3:20pm
Hi

Originally posted by Tamim Tamim wrote:

Hellow every body

I want to know if i and my wife are in canada with visit visa and my wife claiming refugee, what is my status? And iam not from a country which is considered as crisis country ist possible for me to be refugee as dependent? Plz help

1. Your a visitor, you would have to make your own claim for refugee status. If your spouse is accepted, then you would be included on her application.
PMM
Tamim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 5:22pm
What i wanted to explain is that my country is safe and therefore i cant claim for refugee but my wife is from a conflict states. So if she will be accepted then should i be directly accepted with my wife as refugee also?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 10:26pm
Hi

Originally posted by Tamim Tamim wrote:

What i wanted to explain is that my country is safe and therefore i cant claim for refugee but my wife is from a conflict states. So if she will be accepted then should i be directly accepted with my wife as refugee also?

1. No, you wouldn't be a refugee.
2. Also if you are from a safe country, then IRB is going to question why your spouse can't accompany you there.
PMM
Tamim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 2:05am
I will tell you all the story.
Me and my wife are from the same countrt by origin. But i immigrate to another countrt since 5 years befor and i got its nationality.
After that my wife came to follow me bcoz we loved each other and we get married.
The problem now is our family members from both sides (me.wife) they opoose our marriage because of tribes affairs and they want to hurt us or kill us. So we decided to flee to canada.
According to the story above
1. Me and my wife are from the same country but i got another citizenship and i still have the identity of my old citizenship.
2. We have fears of killing us from our family members thats why we cant stay at my new country citizenship.
3. We cant go back to our origin country because of the war which kills thousands of people there.
Finlly plz give me the advice according to my story.
Thank you so much in advance.
Tamim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 2:17am
Any ans for my question?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic