Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 231>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:43pm
imran
These are good signs
two fast trackers in trackitt have got medicals one on dec 30  and other on 5th Jan, they sent docs in june and july
domingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:08am
Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

domingo,
its new thing for me..kindly share your experiance about Google Checkout..
is it safe?
what sort of transaction u usually do?
any other experieance u wanna share particular to this account...if opt for that ?

Imran Bhai, Google Checkout is a service by Google. One needs to sign up for that service. During sign-up credit card details have to be provided. At that time no transaction took place.

Now, merchants such as CAIPSNOTES.COM have option of using google checkout as payment method. This way the applicant doe not have to re-keyin the CC data. Also, the transaction is processed by google not the merchant. Actually, I have an online business also and uses this method frequently.

I hope this helps.
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 12:20am
Domingo

You shared a very informative piece of information, thanks indeed

cheers
Ali

Originally posted by domingo domingo wrote:

domingo,
its new thing for me..kindly share your experiance about Google Checkout..
is it safe?
what sort of transaction u usually do?
any other experieance u wanna share particular to this account...if opt for that ?

Imran Bhai, Google Checkout is a service by Google. One needs to sign up for that service. During sign-up credit card details have to be provided. At that time no transaction took place.

Now, merchants such as CAIPSNOTES.COM have option of using google checkout as payment method. This way the applicant doe not have to re-keyin the CC data. Also, the transaction is processed by google not the merchant. Actually, I have an online business also and uses this method frequently.

I hope this helps.
Applied:Sep 08 Doc. Sent: July 09, 09 Medical done: Oct 15, 09 PPR: April 05, 2010, VISA Issued June 03, 2010, Landed in Toronto July 25, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=305205909207
AREEBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AREEBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 3:17am
Originally posted by khalid h khalid h wrote:

Score of 55 is too low, u cannot pass.
share your details may be u have not calculated correctly

thanx bro my details are as under :

Education : MBA like 16 years of education
Work Experience: 3 years in pakistan , then im currently working in UAE for last one and half year
Language: only english no french.
Adaptibility: no such relative in canada
Job offer: no job offer in canada either ..
funds: i have 4000 CAD

can i succed?
khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:21am
AREEBLUE
 for you in my opinion points will be as follows
Education                         22
Work exp                          21
age if  21 to 49 years       10
Language if you get          14           (appear in IELTS and try you may get 16 also)
Total                                 67    that is enough
If you are married you may get more points

amirr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amirr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:01am

Hi all,

I need help in filling fast track application
My case is I have applied under skilled type immigration under old rules thats in Sep 2006 through consultant. now after new rules my current job profile matches with one of the NOC list designation and duties.
Now I want to apply under new scheme, kindly advise is it necessary that I should inform consultant. Else ,I am applying with my family and I have 6 month old kid is it necessary to provide passport details of new born kid.
Regards

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 6:13am
Amirr

First of all you have to withdraw your old application of 2006, i guess it will be through consultant.

Only then you can submit under Fast Track, the reason for this is duplication of your data, CHC will reject your new application based on your existing case.

cheers 

Originally posted by amirr amirr wrote:

Hi all,

My case is I have applied under skilled type immigration under old rules thats in Sep 2006 through consultant. now after new rules my current job profile matches with one of the NOC list designation and duties.
Now I want to apply under new scheme, kindly advise is it necessary that I should inform consultant. Else ,I am applying with my family and I have 6 month old kid is it necessary to provide passport details of new born kid.
Regards

Applied:Sep 08 Doc. Sent: July 09, 09 Medical done: Oct 15, 09 PPR: April 05, 2010, VISA Issued June 03, 2010, Landed in Toronto July 25, 2010
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:16am
senior honorable member (Ali24jan)
although i have no marketing skill coz by professiion i am accountant..but as u  advice as a senior member to this forum i personally invite 5-6 fast track applicants to this forum..uptill
regards

Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

Amirr

First of all you have to withdraw your old application of 2006, i guess it will be through consultant.

Only then you can submit under Fast Track, the reason for this is duplication of your data, CHC will reject your new application based on your existing case.

cheers 

Hi all,

Regards

ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:05am
Thanks Imran,

Because you are masha'Allah very active in this forum, that is why i request you, besides I am really thinking that you have great marketing skills, it's true. Please take a SWOT analysis of your personality you'll find that i am right. God Bless

Cheers
Ali

senior honorable member (Ali24jan)
although i have no marketing skill coz by professiion i am accountant..but as u  advice as a senior member to this forum i personally invite 5-6 fast track applicants to this forum..uptill
regards

Originally posted by ali24jan ali24jan wrote:

Amirr

cheers 

Hi all,

Regards

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:25am
In the first 20 days of  Jan 10 uptill  AT TRACKITT.COM

Fast Trackers..
amehmood 2008 case gets PA
KSHAKIR 2008 cse get MR
mooni case 2008 case gets REJECTED
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 231>
  Share Topic