Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabbasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 11:00am
Thanks Naveed,

I will work things out and will definitely do this. Thanks a lot for your advice.

May Allah do whatever is in our best interest.

Best Regards,

Originally posted by navz132 navz132 wrote:

You must write to Home office about the incident.
They took the decision against the points deducted against the adabtability therefore i was sure about the points. Keeping in view I have written to UK Embassy of Canada...and they have re-considered my case. And file has re-opened.

It is to be adviced that must write them and show your concern but should be written in requesting mode.

Allah will do best for you.

Subject: Letter of re-concideration.

All the best.

Regards
Naveed
sabbasi
iamlegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 5:51am
Hello,
I am currently settled in Australia and recently got an email from CIC requesting my passport within 15 days as they want to issue me immigrant visa. I cannot go back Pakistan because of my work commitments, please advice if anyone could share some useful alternate way of getting my passport stamped with visa..

Please note i currently australia permanent residence visa here in Australia..

Thanks!
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 1:23am
Originally posted by iamlegend iamlegend wrote:

Hello,
I am currently settled in Australia and recently got an email from CIC requesting my passport within 15 days as they want to issue me immigrant visa. I cannot go back Pakistan because of my work commitments, please advice if anyone could share some useful alternate way of getting my passport stamped with visa..
Please note i currently australia permanent residence visa here in Australia..
Thanks!

If your case is in Islamabad, no choice but to go back if you're interested in Canada. Depending on when your medicals expire, you could fax them requesting some additional time for submitting passport.

Since you're already a PR of Australia, you will have to choose one country anyway as both countries have residency requirements for permanent residency. Australia is not that bad, nicer weather than Canada I assume.

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:03am
alhamdullillah
i got PPR=1 and the required things they ask about also reached at LVO yesterday..
hoping to get response soon

hafizadeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafizadeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:21am
Dear Imran Bhai,

Many Many congratulations. Wish your all next steps go through smoothly.

Regards
Adeel
Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

alhamdullillah
i got PPR=1 and the required things they ask about also reached at LVO yesterday..
hoping to get response soon

Adeel Khan NOC 1111
Applied July 09, AOR Rcvd. Sep 09,Docs Req.Sep 09,Docs Sent Sep 09,File Transferred to CIC London Office June 30, 2010. Online Status changed to ***IN PROCESS*** in September 2011
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 5:49am
hi adeel 
hows u..and life..
thanks for the wishes

hafizadeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafizadeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 7:08am
me fine alhamdulillah, all is well. Just CHC asked for updated docs and police certificates in jan and i sent in feb, now waiting for medicals. Lets see, keep in touch.
Regards

Adeel

hi adeel 
hows u..and life..
thanks for the wishes

Adeel Khan NOC 1111
Applied July 09, AOR Rcvd. Sep 09,Docs Req.Sep 09,Docs Sent Sep 09,File Transferred to CIC London Office June 30, 2010. Online Status changed to ***IN PROCESS*** in September 2011
khalid h View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalid h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:47am

hi adeel 
hows u..and life..
thanks for the wishes

Imrano1
Any contact with ali24jan, he must be well settled in canada now I hope
Full docs to Islamabad 5th Jan 2010, Medicals done on 21st May 2012, Visas stamped August 2012, Landing inshAllah 24th October 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231
  Share Topic