Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 231>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:25pm
Well thats the only sort of detail you will get from ecas. your case seems to be in last stages so its going to be finalized here in islamabad. the best thing is just to wait and you will hear in a month or 2 or if you cant wait you can get a few more details through caips notes which basically would let you know when was the last time they reviewed your file and when next will it be reviewed( which might nor be followed exactly) and if they have any issues they are waiting for.

Originally posted by techguy techguy wrote:

Dear All,

when i check my immigration status on website, it doesnt give me the detailed info. as u guys post on this forum, it just shows me 5 lines
------------
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Islamabad office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Islamabad office on March 9, 2009. The Islamabad office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 29, 2009.

----------------

I have received medical request also in January 2010 and uptil now no status update.

How can i view the detailed status update as u all post here?

Any ideas
immica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote immica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:23am
techguy

When did you submit your documents (full application)?
Applied: Mar-09, 1st AOR: Apr-09 , Full App: Aug-09 (ISB), 2nd AOR: Sep-09 (ISB), Updated forms request: Oct-10 (LDN), Interview: Nov-11, Medical: Jun-2012
cheeta37 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeta37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 9:53am
1- there is no UBL in Montreal
2- FDD is drawn on canadian bank
3- There is a Department of Foreign Remittances in all the banks. so when u will go to any branch of Issueing bank contact Foreign Trade department of that branch and officer of that branch can tell you by himself if he has access to view Nostro reconciliation statment otherwise he can tell you by confirming from head office of UBL.
its not a big task they will tell you the status of your FDD

again if FDD is still in the Nostro reconciliation statment it means its outstanding means they did not encashed your DD from the concerned bank and if your FDD is not in that statment it means they encashed it and you can also ask the specific date of DD encashment.

Almost after 1 month of DD encashment date they issue AOR.

cheeta 

Originally posted by kashif2day kashif2day wrote:

Dear Cheetah,

r u sure that pakistani bank (UBL-any branch) can check transaction occured in   UBL montreal, canada branch  ?
kashif2day View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashif2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 11:14am

Sorry yes its from,
AL REHMAN BRANCH (1234) CITY ,karachi

to,
bank of montreal intl. br.
So I can check its status from AL REHMAN BRANCH (1234) CITY,Karachi.?

Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
Karachi, Applied on 27th May 2010,DD Encashed on 25 Aug.,1st AOR & File No. Recieved on 14 Oct. 2010,Full docs. sent 11.Jan.2011.
jakram View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 4:56am
Originally posted by techguy techguy wrote:

Dear All,

when i check my immigration status on website, it doesnt give me the detailed info. as u guys post on this forum, it just shows me 5 lines
------------
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Islamabad office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Islamabad office on March 9, 2009. The Islamabad office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 29, 2009.

----------------

I have received medical request also in January 2010 and uptil now no status update.

How can i view the detailed status update as u all post here?

Any ideas

Hi,

Can we see Medical request in E-cas, how did u get this request, mostly its by snail mail, but what if someone couldn't get this mail, as u know our country Postal service, than how we come to know that Medical is due, any idea?

Thx!
FishBurger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishBurger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 10:59am
Congrats to Ali for sharing the good news.
Posted = 20th April 2010
Sidney Rcvd = 22nd April 2010
C C Charged = 6th July 2010
File No Rcvd = 20th July 2010
Additional Docs sent = Oct 3rd 2010
2nd File number = 24th feb 2011
cheeta37 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeta37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 11:39am
yes you can

Originally posted by kashif2day kashif2day wrote:

Sorry yes its from,
AL REHMAN BRANCH (1234) CITY ,karachi

to,
bank of montreal intl. br.
So I can check its status from AL REHMAN BRANCH (1234) CITY,Karachi.?

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:07am
HI,
all Friends,
New week with weak hopes for any development in my case...
:)

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:05am
Fast track applicant got PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA...

Federal Skilled Workers case: Pending for 341 days (406 days less than average)  (Report this case)
User:AamoNationality:Pakistan
App Filed at Local Canadian Visa Office:01 Jul 2009Local Canadian Visa Office:Islamabad, Pakistan
AOR Received Date:05 Mar 2009IELTS Requested:05 Mar 2009
IELTS Exam Date:07 May 2009IELTS Score:6
Highest Degree:MastersWork Experience (Years):4
Job Offer in Canada?:noFile Transferred to Local Consulate:
Initial Assessment Received:Documents Requested:05 Mar 2009
Documents Sent:01 Jul 2009Medicals Requested:15 Dec 2009
Medicals Done:30 Dec 2009Medicals Sent:04 Jan 2010
Interview Waived?:yesInterview Date:
Passport Requested:03 May 2010Application Status:pending
Approval/Denial Date:Passport Received Date:03 Jun 2010
Landed in Canada:Landed in City:
Total Processing Time:Days Elapsed:340 days
Case Added to Tracker:28 Apr 2010Last Updated:04 Jun 2010
Notes:By the grace of God, i got may Passport. Plz pray for me for the next procedures. I had sended my passport on May 13,2010.

stanzeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanzeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:50am
Imran bhai and others

what you guess about my case, Medical received 5 jan 2010, medical done 26 jan 2010, medical send 8 feb 2010. Still waiting for a PPR.

fast track applicant
stanzeel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 231>
  Share Topic