Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 231>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashif2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:56am
Is it possible to check whether our draft to Receiver General Canada... encashed or not? How, draft is of UBL , Canada branch!
Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
Karachi, Applied on 27th May 2010,DD Encashed on 25 Aug.,1st AOR & File No. Recieved on 14 Oct. 2010,Full docs. sent 11.Jan.2011.
FishBurger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishBurger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm

Wow, I was advised to do a copy paste as the clerks in Sydney match word by word :(

I hope mine goes through. Its been 42 days and no AOR yet. :(

Originally posted by cheeta37 cheeta37 wrote:

Never copy past the duties or any thing related to immigration case.

Originally posted by FishBurger FishBurger wrote:

Is that Ok to do a copy paste of the exact words mentioned by CIC?

Originally posted by shafi shafi wrote:

According to NOC 0111 occupational classification List:

Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
  • Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
  • Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
  • Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
  • Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
  • Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
  • Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
  • Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
  • Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
  • Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.

Originally posted by amtoo55 amtoo55 wrote:

Here is my experience under NOC0111 as Assistant Manager Finance

"Working in finance dept. and preparing accounts , bank reports, filing tax returns,managing accounts payable &procurementfunction. Assisting senior management in banking and insurance matters"

Comments awaited. Please tell me what's the right process to appeal the decision.

Regards

Posted = 20th April 2010
Sidney Rcvd = 22nd April 2010
C C Charged = 6th July 2010
File No Rcvd = 20th July 2010
Additional Docs sent = Oct 3rd 2010
2nd File number = 24th feb 2011
Unclesam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unclesam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 2:34pm
please read above, the reply of london chc. Kindly advise me about my orignals how easily and urgently i can get them back.?
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 12:25am
BOHAT BOHAT MOBARIK BAAD...ALI BHAI
FOR PROCESS COMPLETION.....

Federal Skilled Workers case: Approved in 599 days (146 days less than average)   (4 comments)
User:ali24janNationality:Pakistan
App Filed at Local Canadian Visa Office:09 Oct 2008Local Canadian Visa Office:Islamabad, Pakistan
AOR Received Date:25 Oct 2008IELTS Requested:
IELTS Exam Date:09 May 2009IELTS Score:7
Highest Degree:Bachelors (3-year)Work Experience (Years):10
Job Offer in Canada?:noFile Transferred to Local Consulate:
Initial Assessment Received:Documents Requested:25 Mar 2009
Documents Sent:09 Jul 2009Medicals Requested:09 Sep 2009
Medicals Done:15 Oct 2009Medicals Sent:
Interview Waived?:yesInterview Date:
Passport Requested:03 Apr 2010Application Status:approved
Approval/Denial Date:31 May 2010Passport Received Date:03 Jun 2010
Landed in Canada:Landed in City:
Total Processing Time:599 daysDays Elapsed:
Case Added to Tracker:12 Oct 2009Last Updated:11 hours 4 minutes ago
Notes:VISA and CPR received on June 3, 2010, Visa date May 31, 2010, PPR received on 5 April, 2010 letter issued on 3 April
kashif2day View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashif2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 1:56am
Its not looks logical that u just copy paste Finance manager duties,, however you can use

synonym wording or match your current duties which one of in list,,, its my opinion i also have applied on May last week and do the same thing! lets see what happened!

Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
Karachi, Applied on 27th May 2010,DD Encashed on 25 Aug.,1st AOR & File No. Recieved on 14 Oct. 2010,Full docs. sent 11.Jan.2011.
ali24jan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ali24jan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:15am

Dear Friends,

Alhamdolillah, yesterday I received my passports back with Immigrant VISA and CPR (Certificate of Permanent residence) along with my original documents.

I thank all the comrades of this forum for being cooperative and friendly, I hope the chain gets bigger and stronger by holding each other’s hands in the desperate time of wait, and continue our support to people in need of guidance.

I wish the same enthusiasm and level of cooperation should extend in the new country. Lots of prayers for all friends for smooth sailing of the process of immigration and settlement in Canada.

My special prayers for Imran, Bukhari Sb, Libra, Khalid_ejaz, Khalid Haleem, for early and smooth completion of process.

Shami and Libra only Allah knows what is good for us, so I’m sure the delay should be in your favor InshaAllah.

I think the Canadian Immigration process for old applicants is an acid test, and I wish all of you, should succeed with distinction.

Special thanks to the veterans of this forum, Sayyed, Nocman, Midway, Canvis, Pak Canadian, Ra00

I’m glad to see many wonderful women actively participating here, wish you all the best, Aneera, toastymalik, Sadia Ali.

Please forgive me, as I did not mention many names here for being supportive, best wishes for all of you.

Cheers

Ali

Applied:Sep 08 Doc. Sent: July 09, 09 Medical done: Oct 15, 09 PPR: April 05, 2010, VISA Issued June 03, 2010, Landed in Toronto July 25, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=305205909207
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:37am
THANKS ALI,
BOHAT KOSHEE HUEEE,
BUS KEEP IN TOUCH...
& SHARE YOUR EMAIL AS WELL...

cheeta37 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeta37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:31am

it is not impossible

go to any branch of UBL

give them the draft number

and ask them to check Nostro reconciliation statment

if this number is still in the statment then it means its outstanding

if its removed from that statment it means DD has been encashed by Receiver General Canada.

Cheeta

Originally posted by kashif2day kashif2day wrote:

Is it possible to check whether our draft to Receiver General Canada... encashed or not? How, draft is of UBL , Canada branch!

kashif2day View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashif2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 8:50am

Dear Cheetah,

r u sure that pakistani bank (UBL-any branch) can check transaction occured in   UBL montreal, canada branch  ?
Best Regards,
Kashif Iqbal
techguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 11:05am
Dear All,

when i check my immigration status on website, it doesnt give me the detailed info. as u guys post on this forum, it just shows me 5 lines
------------
We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Islamabad office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Islamabad office on March 9, 2009. The Islamabad office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 29, 2009.

----------------

I have received medical request also in January 2010 and uptil now no status update.

How can i view the detailed status update as u all post here?

Any ideas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 231>
  Share Topic