Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 231>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:32am
According to NOC 0111 occupational classification List:

Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
  • Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
  • Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
  • Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
  • Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
  • Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
  • Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
  • Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
  • Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
  • Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.

Originally posted by amtoo55 amtoo55 wrote:

Here is my experience under NOC0111 as Assistant Manager Finance

"Working in finance dept. and preparing accounts , bank reports, filing tax returns,managing accounts payable &procurementfunction. Assisting senior management in banking and insurance matters"

Comments awaited. Please tell me what's the right process to appeal the decision.

Regards

shafi
FishBurger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FishBurger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:43am

Is that Ok to do a copy paste of the exact words mentioned by CIC?

Originally posted by shafi shafi wrote:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
  • Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
  • Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
  • Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
  • Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
  • Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
  • Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
  • Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.

"Working in finance dept. and preparing accounts , bank reports, filing tax returns,managing accounts payable &procurementfunction. Assisting senior management in banking and insurance matters"

Comments awaited. Please tell me what's the right process to appeal the decision.

Regards

Posted = 20th April 2010
Sidney Rcvd = 22nd April 2010
C C Charged = 6th July 2010
File No Rcvd = 20th July 2010
Additional Docs sent = Oct 3rd 2010
2nd File number = 24th feb 2011
cheeta37 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeta37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:30pm
Never copy past the duties or any thing related to immigration case.

Originally posted by FishBurger FishBurger wrote:

Regards

shafi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 10:53am
I have just pointed out what are the responsibilities while I think decision is taken by immigration officer in assessment of work experience.

Originally posted by cheeta37 cheeta37 wrote:

Never copy past the duties or any thing related to immigration case.

Originally posted by FishBurger FishBurger wrote:

Regards

shafi
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:06pm

shafi,

As per section 75(2) of IRPR:

(2) A foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment experience, as described in subsection 80(7), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">Hope this will clarify your concern.

Bash
salman120b View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman120b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 2:14pm
Please once again read NOC0111 and when u submit experience letter it should be written in well professional language describing your work wheather its part of u duty or not.

Regards

imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:51am
StarVery good morning to all the members,
and new hope for the new weeks begins now..
Star
salman120b View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman120b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:30am
Inshallah

Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

StarVery good morning to all the members,
and new hope for the new weeks begins now..
Star
sunshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:16am
I guess it is not that simple. you have to let them know that you want to submit documents. I am in the same boat so i gave ielts and contacted chc-isb that i want to send my results. they replied with that typical response they are sending everyone about files being transferred to london chc so now i have contacted london chc. so you see if i had just sent them they probably wouldnt have added it  
sunshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:20am
Above was in reply to this post by PakCanadian

"Effective April 10, CHC will not ask for any further clarification (explanation) and will decide based on the info available on the file which most likely will be negative unless your native language (first) is english. If not, better rush and go for IELTS and submit the same to CHC ASAP.

Bash"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 148149150151152 231>
  Share Topic