Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 231>
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:29am
Effective April 10, CHC will not ask for any further clarification (explanation) and will decide based on the info available on the file which most likely will be negative unless your native language (first) is english. If not, better rush and go for IELTS and submit the same to CHC ASAP.
Bash
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:16am
let see..
hope for the best
Originally posted by shafi shafi wrote:

Dear sir Imran SB,

One of my friend has informed me that once CHC islamabad synchronize all the files submitted with them upto april 1st 2010 they will start processing of file listed in their Queue along with intimation to all clients. It may take around 10 to 15 months to process all files.

I had to share with you. whats your comments.
shafi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:25am

Dear Bro,

Can you tell us wat duties have you written on Exprience Letter? 

shafi
shafi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:38am
Dear Brother,

Can You tell us what job responsibilities have you written on your exprience letter?

regards

Originally posted by amtoo55 amtoo55 wrote:

Hi, today i got rejection from CIC. Details are below:

"You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC code: 0111- Asst. Manager Finance. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008, the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. As such, I am not satisfied that your experience corresponds to NOC 0111- Financial Auditors and Accountants"

It seems to me that they judged by experience under NOC-1111-Financial Accountants and Auditors. Although I had applied under NOC-0111-Financial Managers. What should I do now? Is there any way to appeal or has someone appealed in the past?
It is an urgent situation, I'm awaiting suggestions. Please help me out with this situation. I would be really grateful!

Thanks!

shafi
Unclesam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unclesam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:56am
Salam,

To All members..

Imran, I am fine Allah ka karam hai... You tell how r you..

Is there any good news regarding MR and CHC London started work or not?

Regards,
mnyasin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnyasin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:41am
dear friend,
pls tell me that i have applied in NOC 0111 because my experiance for 7 years match with this catagery, but my experiance also match with 0113, but i did not mentioned 0113, how they del my case
amtoo55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amtoo55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:43am
Here is my experience under NOC0111 as Assistant Manager Finance

"Working in finance dept. and preparing accounts , bank reports, filing tax returns,managing accounts payable &procurementfunction. Assisting senior management in banking and insurance matters"

Comments awaited. Please tell me what's the right process to appeal the decision.

Regards

amtoo55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amtoo55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:44am
I did not submit any extra experience letter or CV. Just mentioned the job responsibilities briefly in the space available on the forms
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:46am

mnyasin,

If you had more than 7 yrs of verifiable experience as per NOC 0111, no worries....

Bash
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:57am

amtoo55,

On the Schedule 3 form, this is the most critical part of your application being reviewed by an Immigration officer at CIO. NS office. Also, it is clearly stated that if there is not enough space, attach a separate sheet of paper with further details.

Ideally, I never encourage any one to fill those 4-5 lines available but attach a detailed description of your main duties so the officer will fully understand the whole picture before rendering a decision.

In your case, you may not need to appeal the decision but got to re-work on your main duties.

Bash< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 231>
  Share Topic