Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad - Fast-track Applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 231>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umar.siddiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:26am
When they will inform the people?????????????
I submit my application and all the docs to CHC-ISL in Jan 2010 and received a letter of Feb 01, 2010 on Feb 10, 2010
Still my online status is "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE: and no other information from them
Umar Siddiq

Applied to CIO 23 Sep 2009
Approval 20 Nov 2009
Docs send to ISB 26 Jan 2010
Doc receiving Letter 10 Feb 2010
File transfer to London 30 Jun 2010
Docs are with London and pending review
shafi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shafi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:58am
Case filed  28 oct 2008,
Documents required   5 june 2009
Documents sent         5 october  2009
waiting for Medicals..............................

E-case status: PENDING REVIEW

same status.

Originally posted by umar.siddiq umar.siddiq wrote:

When they will inform the people?????????????
I submit my application and all the docs to CHC-ISL in Jan 2010 and received a letter of Feb 01, 2010 on Feb 10, 2010
Still my online status is "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE: and no other information from them
shafi
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 1:04am
i think its time to start the processing..by CHC LONDON..its now June...They has to complete the quarter by the end of JUNE with some progress...
so hope for the best...

hafizadeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafizadeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 6:35am
Dear Imran01,

Hope you are fine and doing well. I got the reply from CHC London against my case status inquiry which i sent on 19th May, 2010. It says ........

****RESPONSE FROM CHC LONDON AGAINST CASE INQUIRY WHICH WAS SUBMITTED AT CHC ISLAMABAD*******

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK.  The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People.  Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.  The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London.  If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application.  You may resend your enquiry after October 2010 if you have not received any correspondence from our office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address.  Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application.  For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

LondonW1K 4AA | LondresW1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

So according to this, Either we can get MR till Oct or to contact them back after October.

I will be waiting for your comments.

Regards

hafizadeel

Originally posted by imran01 imran01 wrote:

i think its time to start the processing..by CHC LONDON..its now June...They has to complete the quarter by the end of JUNE with some progress...
so hope for the best...

Adeel Khan NOC 1111
Applied July 09, AOR Rcvd. Sep 09,Docs Req.Sep 09,Docs Sent Sep 09,File Transferred to CIC London Office June 30, 2010. Online Status changed to ***IN PROCESS*** in September 2011
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 6:51am
adeel sb,
thankz a lot for your posting the reply..its mean have to wait for another 4 months or so... 

Originally posted by hafizadeel hafizadeel wrote:

Dear Imran01,

Hope you are fine and doing well. I got the reply from CHC London against my case status inquiry which i sent on 19th May, 2010. It says ........

****RESPONSE FROM CHC LONDON AGAINST CASE INQUIRY WHICH WAS SUBMITTED AT CHC ISLAMABAD*******

Dear Sir/Madam,

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK.  The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People.  Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.  The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

If you have received instructions from our office in Islamabad to submit documents, please submit the documents to our mission in Islamabad as instructed.

If you have received instructions from CIO Sydney to submit your application package, please submit these documents to our mission in London.  If you have already submitted your application package to Islamabad, then Islamabad will automatically forward this on to London

If you are enquiring if your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application.  You may resend your enquiry after October 2010 if you have not received any correspondence from our office.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address.  Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application.  For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

So according to this, Either we can get MR till Oct or to contact them back after October.

Regards

hafizadeel

so hope for the best...

noman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:22am

I HAVE SEND MY APPLICATION IN 21TH JANUARY 2010 IN FEDRAL SKILLED WORKER TO CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE 196 GEORGE STREET SYDNEY CANADA BUT STILL CANNOT RECEIVED ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AT YET PLEASE GAVE ME A FAVOUR FOR WHAT CAN I DO ?

hafizadeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafizadeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:23am
Imran Sb,

You are right. It shows that by end of Oct we might have some good news and our cases will move forward.

regards

adeel

adeel sb,
thankz a lot for your posting the reply..its mean have to wait for another 4 months or so... 

Originally posted by hafizadeel hafizadeel wrote:

Dear Imran01,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Regards

hafizadeel

so hope for the best...

Adeel Khan NOC 1111
Applied July 09, AOR Rcvd. Sep 09,Docs Req.Sep 09,Docs Sent Sep 09,File Transferred to CIC London Office June 30, 2010. Online Status changed to ***IN PROCESS*** in September 2011
cheeta37 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheeta37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 9:02am
means till October "sakoon.com"Clap
Unclesam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unclesam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:20am

Very bad news infact. Meanwhile wat about orignals. They people r so feelingless. Please advise me how can i get bback my orignals urgently please advise me. At the moment i m in dire need and otherwise i ll submit again in oct or whenever needed. Imran,lbra,cheeta,hafiz all seniors please help me and advise me how to get back docs oon urgent time frame? Thanks May Allah bless us with patience and then success aswell (ameen ya Rub l alameen)
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:22am
unclesam,

what happened? you seem terrified by some news.

Bash
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 231>
  Share Topic