Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LMIA Update - Express entry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srinim1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LMIA Update - Express entry
    Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 8:31am
Hi

I have an LMIA and updated the express entry form submission with the LMIA detail which i have received. I am checking it for past 10 now and the score remains same.

Ideally want to know what will happen after i update the LMIA number?

Is the employer will checked and score will be updated? As i checked with the employer he has not received any calls from CIC.

Please share the thoughts on the next steps and on the actions i need to take.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sriram.S
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 12:49pm
Once the Express Entry profile is updated, the score should updated within 48 to 72h.   Without reviewing your express entry profile in detail and assessing what you answered for each field, no competent professional can diagnose the problem. If your profile was entered correctly in all respects, your CRS score should be updated in not more than 72 hours.    The majority of our clients who receive a valid job offer will receive their permanent residence in approximately 3 months.

Please note that entering correct information applies not only to the EE profile. There are many applicants who receive an ITA based on information that is entered incorrectly and who are refused at the application submission stage. The reality is that every field you enter at the first stage, has implications at the ITA stage, and especially at the permanent residence stage. While the process may seem straightforward, the facts and figures show this is simply not the case. To have an idea on just how many profiles are submitted but are rejected, and how many ITA's must be issued for applicants to receive their permanent residence, please review our Express Entry 2016 Year In Review http://www.immigration.ca/canada-express-entry-2016-year-review/
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
srinim1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srinim1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 1:29am
Thanks for the reply

I checked again and shockingly it was showing as IN progress, so updated again and validated all the entry and submitted. Now it is showing as Transmitted on the work details

Will wait for 72 hrs, and keep you posted.

Regards

Sriram.s
srinim1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srinim1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 5:28am
Hi Colin

My score got updated. Thanks for your support

Regards

Sriram.S
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic