Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Complex and complicated immigration cases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:27am
hi amir,
obviously it is the right of the IE to answer u.. but i just add u my experience..that these days the people of pakistan who apply end of 2003 & start of 2004 got PPR.. u can see in the forum FOR CHC ISLAMABAD APPLICANT...

as far as fast track is concert it is also not as fast as we see in theories..i am waiting for completion of my process and it is almost 15 months now...

so make ur calculation as well..
IE plz advice your expertize in this regards..
regard

Originally posted by amirr amirr wrote:

Hello Mr Expert,

Well After long search I have found your post and thats really is a Ray for me.
I would like to have your advice on my case.

I am from Pakistan  & have applied for canadian immigration 3 years back under skilled immigration category, online status shows " Application in Process". now the twist in my case is under fst track option my current profile matches with the one of the designation in Occupation list annouced by canadian authorities.

My question is is it beneficial for me to withdraw from previous application or switch my case to fast track option.
what are the chances would they(immigration office) consider my 3 years span of old application ?
 what will be the procedure for that?

And do you have any update of the old cases I mean any news for the old applicants those who have applied before 28 Feb 2008. as there is no news on official website of CIC.

Kinldy send me your valuable comments on my case.

Regards

dranjale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dranjale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 12:24pm
Dear Immigration Expert,

Thankyou for your help to all. well my question is just not long if you can reply as soon as possible.

My Name is Angale Warma.
My surname is: Dhopia

My question is: when  fillied new simplyfied form in 2007  I  just wrote  my surname  as in  i have  in my  professional  degree documents.  In  surname  column: Dhopia  and  in Name  column  : Anjali warma.  But  as you know  cic  has  clear instruction that  you  write  your name as  mentioned  in  Pasport  .  My  first  name Anjale is written as given name and second name that is Warma is wrtten as surname because pasport officer said that they only write last name as surname.

My question what should I do ? will it make any difference at the time of filling all other forms like P.R forms, Background declaration form.
Should make it correct on new forms as it is written on passport when i fill those above mentioned forms.  wil cic reject or object on those forms?

Your reply will highly be appreciated.

Dr. Anjali
Always be happy and try to make others happy. Because God likes those who never hurts others.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
Hi

Originally posted by amirr amirr wrote:

Hello Mr Expert,Well After long search I have found your post and thats really is a Ray for me.I would like to have your advice on my case.I am from Pakistan  & have applied for canadian immigration 3 years back under skilled immigration category, online status shows " Application in Process". now the twist in my case is under fst track option my current profile matches with the one of the designation in Occupation list annouced by canadian authorities.My question is is it beneficial for me to withdraw from previous application or switch my case to fast track option. what are the chances would they(immigration office) consider my 3 years span of old application ? what will be the procedure for that?And do you have any update of the old cases I mean any news for the old applicants those who have applied before 28 Feb 2008. as there is no news on official website of CIC.Kinldy send me your valuable comments on my case.Regards

You don't have to withdraw, you can have 2 FSW applications running at the same time. One under the old rules and one under C-50. You would just have to withdraw one, when the other reaches the processing stage.

PMM
sandy8080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy8080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 7:01am

What is the IELTS limit

mobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:41pm

hi everybody

i am new here just looking for some help and advise i am living in uk for last 9 years for 8 years i was holding legal visa but last time when i applied for work visa i got refused and appealed against that decision and still waiting for reply during this time i have applied for fsw canadian immigration and got first AoR in nov 2009 need to send my complete documents next month. i just want to know during waiting period of appeal can i do my canadian immigration process here or i have to go back home country and transfer it there. i know if i will transfer it there it will take long time.
In case if i get my appeal refuse as well i have to move out of uk fast in that case can i leave my canadian immigration case in chc london and go back home country.
what will be the best option.
Need seniors important comments on that please.

regards
mobby

nichach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nichach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:59am
Hi! Can my brother sponsor me even if i'm over 21 yrs old and making a living on my own? My brother told me that he'll try to sponsor me and will just reason out that i'll be accompanying my 72 yrs old Mom. Would that be possible in Family Class Sponsorship? Hope it does!

Hoping for your reply.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic