Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update file and status

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1sppandey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update file and status
    Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:18pm
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am trying to find how to go about my application. Its been a long time and I want to update my file and would be glad if some of you exerienced lot can give me usefull feedback. The details of my case are as follows:

I applied for Canada Immigration under skilled worker category in Jan 2006 from India. After that I applied for student visa for UK which I got and since then I have been in Britan. At present I am working in London on HSMP visa category (I changed from Student to HSMP in 2007). I also got married in that time. But since the initial appication (in2006) I have not updated my file at all.

My file is being processed in Canadian HC Delhi and now I live in london. Can some one please guide me how to get my file transferred to UK and then how to update my file (like my coming to UK and marriage, etc)

I would much appriciate it if some of you could help me with this..!!

Thanks

Sidd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic