Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recieved Passport Request!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recieved Passport Request!!
    Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 10:14am
Hi Colondon,igood73 ,whoopi and all!
im so happy and thankfull to u all for guiding me during processing,got the PPR yesterday by email and Ecas updated a day before to "DECISSION MADE".
 took one month from medical recieved to PPR, will post my time line soon.
and my good wishes to u all and i'm sure you all will soon end up waiting time .

whoopi83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoopi83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:29pm
Hey hey hey..... sani123 - Big Congratulations!  Just in time for the holidays!  LOLClap
lgood73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgood73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 2:46pm
WOW Sani123! I am so happy for you! Finally you have the news that you have been waiting for! Congratulations!!!!
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:00pm
Hi Sani123, can you please post your timelines?
smartin View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 11:17pm
congratulations, sani123! great news for coming holidays!
arbaba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arbaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 2:03am
Big congratulation.
tima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 10:58am
HI Sani, can you please post your PPR letter or email that you received from CHC?  I just wanted to see how it looks.  Thanks,
sani123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:36pm
Hi !
Thank you allSmile,will have  good holidays nowBig smile.

here is my timeline
Application sent 11th August
CIC-Miss recieved on 12th August
Sponsorship approved on 10th Sept
File transfered to LONDON,ENGLAND on 10th sept
Approval letter recieved by mail at Canada address on 14th sept
started processing on 29th Oct,ECAS updated 2nd Nov
medical result recived,ECAS updated 9th Nov.
Ecas updated to "DECISSION MADE" on 8th Dec
PPR sent by email on 9th Dec.
 Passport submitted in person to visa office on 10th Dec.(they open only on thursdays 2pm-3pm for immigration's)

This is the PPR i got by email  and they have also sent one attachment including details for vissa stamping.

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your file is now ready for visa issuance.  Please refer to the attached document for further instructions.

Please forward your items to the following address:

PHEP Processing Unit

High Commission of Canada 

Immigration Division
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA

United Kingdom

Alternatively, you may submit your items in person as listed in the attached document.

When issued, your visa will be valid until 27-06-2010. You must enter Canada on or before this Date.

If you have any problems opening the attachment, please contact us by return email.

Yours sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:11am
Congrats sani123!! .... the only greater joy than getting that call or letter or email.... is getting the next one telling you that the Passport is ready to be picked up!!! Thumbs Up
"Knowledge is Power" Sir Francis Bacon 1597
stressout25 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stressout25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:25pm
Congrats sani123!! I wish if I can get my visa for the holiday too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic