Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Live-in caregiver applicants ( Abu Dhabi )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 2:29pm
Hi Halofellow, how are you? Any news from the embassy about your application?

In my case...my application been 16 months but  until now i did not hear any news from the embassy. I submitted my application sept 2010 and until now no news from them. I tried to sent emails to inquire my application but they said they will review my application in a shortest time. They said that like 3 mohts ago but until now i did hear from them. Can someone help my case. Thanks
Sunjet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 11:28am
I sent an inquiry about our file that went in August 2010 and i just recieved this back today

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

We are currently reveiwing applications received in February 2010.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration/DK
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

pokemon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:17pm
hi Halofelow, how's your application? Do you have any news from the embassy? PLease let me know about yours.

I submitted my application september 2010 but until now no news from the embassy.
pokemon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pokemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:22pm
Hi Sunjet, thanks for the post you share. How long your application been?
DARNADING2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARNADING2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 2:02am

hello pokemon - did you send email to embassy this month?

hello sunjet - please update maybe tommorw visa will come!!

try to go to abu dhabi embassy and sign the pink form for follow up!!!! we did that just for follow up
halofellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote halofellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 1:00pm
hi everyone...after a long while im back on,,

@PMM; thanks for the link, the published processing time has gone too far...i bet 12-14 months will go 24 months or more in reality, we can't do anything about it rather than WAIT and PRAY.

@sunjet; wow...sharing the latest reply from embassy answered it all, a long way to go for us. KEEP US POSTED, sunjet. Smile

for everyone...i would like to encourage those who had gone and passed the interview and FINALLY got their sparkly clover stamp(VISA) to share with us, as the NEXT LINERS, the journey you've been through. Your story on this challenge will inspire us, lift our hope and learn from your experience.That would be a great help, you could share with us and we are grateful for that. Thank you, and the ever good LORD Bless us always. 
DARNADING2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARNADING2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 12:29am

hi halofellow,

your right we just need to pray pray pray and pray coz this is the only thing that we can do pray and wait.

TO ALL...please share your interview latest update from the embassy..THANKS so much GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic