Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PRC Renewal Form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
blueboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRC Renewal Form
    Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 2:12am
Hi!

A) All stays anywhere no matter how long for outside of Canada

B) You can prepare your own, as long as it's clear and has all the information required

C) This one isn't entirely clear. Put down the 5 years starting with the date you landed

D) Photocopies do not need to be notarized

E) Every page whether it has a stamp or not. I had to photocopy my old passport that was valid when I landed and my new one.

Edited by blueboy - 07 Feb 2017 at 2:12am
Santana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Santana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2016 at 1:18pm
Hello ladies and gentlemen, new on here, thanks in advance;

In the process of renewing my PRC for the second time, in the application form:

A) Section C, #19: the list is long, do I state all stays, everywhere and stays back at home for every trip (vacation, family visit, work) or only stays of one month or longer?

B) Maybe a dated question but I couldn't find a recent answer.
Section C, #19, 20 & 21:
Is it necessary to print additional relevant pages from the application form for all extra activities or can one prepare his/her own similar/spreadsheet/white paper with the answers in question?

C) Section C, # 21: under "Period to be assessed": do I select dates for the period of the last five (5) years from estimated application signature/submission?

D) Photocopies of what documents must be notarized before submission for PRC renewal?

E) Passport is out for renewal, is it necessary to include photocopies of all passport pages or only used/stamped pages?

I appreciate your willingness to assist and look forward to your response.

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic