Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FILE TRANSFERRED TO LOCAL OFFICE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliendoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:49pm
Hello Iva and welcome to this noble forum, filled with noble people. Patience they say is a virtue. I must say that you have been patient this long, just a little more as i do believe that you have gone morethan half-way already; a little more patience my dear. Some of us just started the process, NOT alllowed to work, play or do anything but be helpless and watch our spouse go through hell working morethan 2 jobs to put food on the table and clothes on our back. That is suppose to earn us respect and promote love and peace in the home because of the not so wisely thought through process!!!Thumbs Down
Application received oct 2009
Started processing nov 2009
file transferred to local office may 2010
iva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:38am
Aliendoc,thanks a lot for your encouragement and hope which I can feel at this moment. I do hope that me and my husband are brave enough to go through and be patient until I get a chance to work for money. There are so many good things despite all this long process,like my "canadian" experience and job which is,hopefully certain.Yes, you're right,we are nobody just now...It's funny and dreadfull at the same time,to feel powerless and usefull, while our beloved are tolerating all our fussiness. Thanks again for your words.
aliendoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliendoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2010 at 12:53am
Hello everyone, how are you guys holding up, I hope good. just wondering if anyone has anything new to share. keep up th good spirit guys!!!
iva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2010 at 2:07am
Hi, nothing new is happening, like a dead sea...Only my husband has broken a leg,operated twice,so I need work permit more than ever. They told us that they were working on our case twice- in June and July.
aliendoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliendoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2010 at 1:43am
Hey Iva. am so sorry to hear about your husband's fracture. I hope he gets well very soon. Now I have left my mind blank and just battling hard not to slip into depression. It is what it is, but we should see it as just a slight delay. It will come; this is all just a slight delay!!!
iva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 11:30am
That's a great attitude! A slight delay...Hmmm. My application was received in May 2009,started processing June 8, transfered to local office in Nov.2009.I am now in situation to act as a nurse and help my man to recover.You are right, we'll get it one day....a slight delay...
aliendoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliendoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 4:20pm
Hey everyone, anyone, anynews yet? Iva how are you holding up and how's your hubby recovering? guys keep a positive attitude and keep intouch too.
Saw in a posting that some couple were visited at home Ermm maybe as part of verification process.
iva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 6:45pm
Hi, Aliendoc, thanks for asking about my hubby! The recovery goes very slowly. But something happened: in the meantime we got an invitation for an interview; but when we got there, they told us that our officer is sick!!!You can't imagine??Now, I pray for his health and recovery,as much as my husband's....Anyways,the end is so close I hope...WackoSmile
dimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2010 at 12:43am
Hi guyz, im just new here so i would like to ask advice from you. here's my timeline:

In canada spousal sponsorship and work permit application 
Submitted application Nov. 2009
Started processing Feb. 2010
Transferred to Oshawa CIC office Aug. 2010

Does anyone know here how long we have to wait for the CIC to contact us for interview? It`s really frustrating because we thought that CPC vegreville will AIP our case but they didn`t. my husband can`t work because of this and im just a low income earner so it`s really sad for us. and not only that our son has special needs and needs therapy ASAP for his development. Do u think we can go personally go to CIC Oshawa to address our concern? Will they consider to expedite our application if we tell them our whole situation? i will appreciate all ur advices. thanks!!

dimp
aliendoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aliendoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 12:22am
Hey Iva, You have to be kidding me; your I.O ill hence your interview postponed? I think your I.O better start from there next time and basically apologise to you guys and practically hand you your PR on your next interview.
Dimp, what can I say? I dont want to say that your case is perculiar at the same time it does demand some form of urgent attention because of your kid. Best I think you can do is call the "call center" and present your case before them and ask them to help put a note across to your I.O for some form of consideration. I really cannot think of anything else, but I hope this works. But dont despair, everything will be fine. Goodluck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic