Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

After completing MEDICAL EXAMINATION....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Workaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After completing MEDICAL EXAMINATION....
    Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:46am
....What will be the next step? How long am I going to wait for the result? .....  Thanks much! Smile
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out LOVE, and to let it come in.
mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:50am
for which exam did u appear in Canada or you are talking about USAMALI
Ms. Workaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Workaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by mod mod wrote:

for which exam did u appear in Canada or you are talking about USAMALI

Hi. I applied in  canadian embassy manila for a temporary resident visa. I just completed my medical examination last may 11, 2010. Im just asking what will be the next step in the visa application?

thanks for the reply.
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out LOVE, and to let it come in.
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:13pm
Usually, PPR follows the medical exam.

Originally posted by Ms. Workaholic Ms. Workaholic wrote:

Hi. I applied inĀ  canadian embassy manila for a temporary resident visa. I just completed my medical examination last may 11, 2010. Im just asking what will be the next step in the visa application?thanks for the reply.
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Workaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:42pm
hi job seeker,

what is PPR? Appreciate your reply...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:05pm

hi job seeker,

Passport request
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Workaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

hi job seeker,

Passport request

ok. but my passport was already been sent to the CME... how's that job_seeker?

I will just wait for them to send it back together with my other important documents?

How long am I going to wait?

Thanks much!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:54am
Hi,
Oh so CIC already has your passport. I guess it's a different processing style in Manila. Yup wait for your passport and all your other documents to be sent back to you.

From CIC Manila approximate processing times:

Temporary Work Permit

As of the updating of this message, processing time was approximately 8 weeks.

Please note that processing times quoted are accurate at the time of publishing. It is an average range and individual case processing times may be longer due to medical follow-up, missing, incomplete or inaccurate documentation or if an interview is required. You are asked to refrain from making any representations on a case if it still within the above average processing time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Workaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:01am
Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

Hi,
Oh so CIC already has your passport. I guess it's a different processing style in Manila. Yup wait for your passport and all your other documents to be sent back to you.

From CIC Manila approximate processing times:

Temporary Work Permit

As of the updating of this message, processing time was approximately 8 weeks.

Please note that processing times quoted are accurate at the time of publishing. It is an average range and individual case processing times may be longer due to medical follow-up, missing, incomplete or inaccurate documentation or if an interview is required. You are asked to refrain from making any representations on a case if it still within the above average processing time.

Alright. thanks for your reply. i'll keep you posted! ciao job_seeker. God bless

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:08am
What province are you going to in Canada? What job are you applying for, if you don't mind? All the best on your application
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic