Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 9:35pm
im a lit bit worried and confused, pls help me

I was deported for violating the rules of canada by working to other companies while im still in LCP programme,

im 5 months pregnant and my baby father is canadian, now im here in philippines 

it is really difficult to get any visa going back,. like i want to use my baby citizenship to get a PR or limited passport 

pls advise

thank you
lovelyangel
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 2:05pm
Hi

Originally posted by Bhe Bhe wrote:

im a lit bit worried and confused, pls help me

I was deported for violating the rules of canada by working to other companies while im still in LCP programme,

im 5 months pregnant and my baby father is canadian, now im here in philippines 

it is really difficult to get any visa going back,. like i want to use my baby citizenship to get a PR or limited passport 

pls advise

thank you

1. You child would be able to get a citizenship through the father if he acknowledges the birth. It would not help you in returning to Canada though.
2. If you have married the father, or have lived in a Common/law relationship for 1 year, he could sponsor you to Canada. You still have to overcome the deportation order by obtaining an authorization to return, before a PR visa would be issued.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic