Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Applications sent Feb 2010 to May 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 32>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:26pm
OK. I am able to log into E-cas as of today! They started processing it on July 22nd.

Edited by jamaisomal - 16 Aug 2010 at 12:54pm
Application sent May 13, 2010
Started processing July 22, 2010.
Decision made March 7, 2011
Landed April 13th 2011
The whole process took exactly 11 months!
Binahblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Binahblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:39pm
Hooray! Glad you can log in, too.
Inland spouse sponsorship
Application sent - Feb 8, 2010
Application processing - May 28, 2010
First stage approval Dec 8, 2010
Decision made - Mar 10, 2011
Landed - Mar 21, 2011!
bigfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:46pm
OMG, I am able to login too..........they started processing my case on July 14, 2010

thanks Jamaisomal for letting us know
PR+OWP application sent 26 Apr, 2010

received 29 Apr, 2010

started processing on July 14, 2010

Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 5:37pm
Hey guys, Im also on this timeline, It wouldnt have been though, see my husband and I got married since May 31st 2009 and sent application through a lawyer, in aug 2009.....unfortunatly my lawyer for some reason or the other said he sent it in at that time but months passed and I heard nothing and he was not giving me any answers he just said to wait. when I was tired of waiting.... April of this year I called cic and they said they have no application for me....I was soooo angry, his excuse was his assistant did not sent in my husband's option c print out and that caused the delay....still he was saying they didnt  return my application and that they called him and told him... I think his assistant didnt send in my application at all...........Angry  anyhow after he sent in the appliaction he finally showed me the tracking details...and it was sent in may 8th 2010 and recieved may 10th 2010....my status finally showed up on Ecas last tuesday and it said my permanant residence app is In Process
We received your application for permanent residence on May 10, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 19, 2010.

We received the requested information on August 13, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

so Im guessing you're asking yourself why did I waited so long to query and why didnt I fire this guy? well I had no Idea about the process and timeline ......it's only after I started looking on the net and reading other applicant's experience on disscussion forum like this one I realised
something might be wrong. and I didnt fire him cause he's working on another case for my husband. All I paid him was The immigration fees and  we made an agreement that his representation fees for my application will come out of settlement suit, he's working on for my husband. and also he had already sent in the application in may so I thought its already in and
and I might as well cut losses and just wait.....

Ya so thats my sh*tty exprience so far...
Good luck to everyone!!!!
Application sent - May 8, 2010
Application rec'd May 10, 2010
Permanant residence app -In Process Jul 19, 2010
OWP/AIP - Feb 22 2011
Decision Made - May 2nd 2011
Landed - June 21st 2011
bonjoydave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 6:29pm
my eCas got updated: "Medical results have been received. "

almost there...hope the decision made will be next week.
February/9/2010: Sent application for PR

September/10/2010: AIP and OWP

December/21/2010: Received my CSQ

June/14/2011: Decision Made

Aug/23/2011: Became Permanent Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2010 at 8:53am
my wife received her application for the Permanent Residence from Canadian Embassy-Manila..it means i got approved in my Inland application under LCP..hope this week ill receive my OWP and approval letter..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 6:26pm
Yesterday i received a letter from Canadian Embassy-Manila,they sent me a copy of a letter to my wife.

Then this morning i called CIC,i talked to the agent and told me that they sent me a Letter,including my Open Work Permit and Approval letter..i'll just wait this week for the letter..Thank God.

i checked my eCas and still no Decision Made.. weird..

tamtam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamtam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 11:24pm
hi bonjoydave!
I'm a new member and I have send my inland application, may 2010.
can you explain to me, how you have an inland application and you have received letter from canada ambassy in manille. please I want to anderstand, because your Processus is speed and it's very good.
if you are in Montreal, have you received CSQ ? and when?
so, congratulations for your OWP and Approval letter. and excuse me if my english hasn't very good because i speak french  Smile.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by tamtam tamtam wrote:

hi bonjoydave!
I'm a new member and I have send my inland application, may 2010.
can you explain to me, how you have an inland application and you have received letter from canada ambassy in manille. please I want to anderstand, because your Processus is speed and it's very good.
if you are in Montreal, have you received CSQ ? and when?
so, congratulations for your OWP and Approval letter. and excuse me if my english hasn't very good because i speak french  Smile.  

hi tamtam and welcome to the forum.

i received a copy of a letter from Canadian Embassy-Manila.it says that my wife and my son received the application for permanent residence.

i haven't received my CSQ yet.i didnt even received my OWP and approval letter.the agent says they sent it on September 1.maybe tomorrow or next week.i'll keep you posted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjoydave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 5:40pm
So I received 2 letters today..one is my Open Work Permit.and the other is the Approval Letter..Thank God..For now i just have to wait for Quebec to ssend me an application for CSQ..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 32>
  Share Topic