Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inland Applications sent Feb 2010 to May 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 3:25pm
it's been almost 3 months since they received my application, i still couldn't log into e-case, so I used automatic tel service to check application status today, and they confirmed that they have received my files on 29 apr, no other information, but i think it's still a positive news  
PR+OWP application sent 26 Apr, 2010

received 29 Apr, 2010

started processing on July 14, 2010

jamaisomal View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 4:54pm
Same here. The telephone system said they received it on May 13. We have a longer wait though since they have slowed down somewhat and added 2 months to the processing times. I think the telephone is more up to date. I remember last year when I applied for my TRV, the call centre rep said they don't have any info about my application. When I tried the automated system, it told me it was received and approved. Same goes for all the study permits and work permits I have applied for/renewed. The automated phone system is more up to date than e-cas it seems.

Originally posted by bigfish bigfish wrote:

it's been almost 3 months since they received my application, i still couldn't log into e-case, so I used automatic tel service to check application status today, and they confirmed that they have received my files on 29 apr, no other information, but i think it's still a positive news  

Edited by jamaisomal - 22 Jul 2010 at 4:55pm
Application sent May 13, 2010
Started processing July 22, 2010.
Decision made March 7, 2011
Landed April 13th 2011
The whole process took exactly 11 months!
newsom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 5:01pm
bigfish and jamaisomal, i'm in between your guys' receival date ( May 5th ) and still nothing. ho hum. what is this automated phone system??
bigfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 5:13pm

hey newsom, their Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

received 29 Apr, 2010

bigfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by jamaisomal jamaisomal wrote:

Same here. The telephone system said they received it on May 13. We have a longer wait though since they have slowed down somewhat and added 2 months to the processing times. I think the telephone is more up to date. I remember last year when I applied for my TRV, the call centre rep said they don't have any info about my application. When I tried the automated system, it told me it was received and approved. Same goes for all the study permits and work permits I have applied for/renewed. The automated phone system is more up to date than e-cas it seems. 

yeah, jamaisomal, tel service is more up to date

received 29 Apr, 2010

newsom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 8:38pm
i had read somewhere on here that if you phone the call centre, then you're application kind of gets.....delayed? or something? this automated thing isn't the same as that, right? because i don't want my application to get shoved to the bottom of the pile, but i do want to know what's going on.
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 8:30am
Checking your status online or on the phone would not slow it down. I think what they are referring to is if your order your CAIPS/FOSS notes during the regular processing timeframes is what would slow it down.

Originally posted by newsom newsom wrote:

i had read somewhere on here that if you phone the call centre, then you're application kind of gets.....delayed? or something? this automated thing isn't the same as that, right? because i don't want my application to get shoved to the bottom of the pile, but i do want to know what's going on.
Landed April 13th 2011
newsom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 10:49am
oh i see! well that is helpful, i think i'll give it another month and if we haven't heard anything i suppose i'll give them a call.
Binahblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Binahblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 2:29pm
Apparently my application started processing on May 28. I'm able to log into e-cas. It's a good feeling! Hope we all move along quickly. :)
Inland spouse sponsorship
Application sent - Feb 8, 2010
Application processing - May 28, 2010
First stage approval Dec 8, 2010
Decision made - Mar 10, 2011
Landed - Mar 21, 2011!
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaisomal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2010 at 10:57am
Any news? When I called this week, they told they are opening applications received up to May 21st. Yay. Any February applicants heard anything or are able to log into E-cas yet?
Landed April 13th 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
  Share Topic