Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can anybody help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anybody help me
    Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 3:30pm
Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I want to apply to express entry program. I'm 23 years old and I have studies in environmental sciences adn human development. If anybody could help me I would appreciate it so much.  
Leela Joy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leela Joy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2017 at 7:35am
Hi Employers, I am joy Indian citizen I have experience in 25 yrs as a structural welder anybody help me as a job in canada. my phone no. is 8129999870
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2017 at 7:43am
Thanks for reaching out to us.

I would encourage you to first please complete our online assessment for skilled workers at https://secure.immigration.ca/assess2.asp

We will assess your options within 1-2 business days.

In addition to applying for residence, our mandates include extensive employment search tools prepared by our own in-house independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal – www.grnmontreal.com including: a data base of 350 prospect hiring employers in your field in Canada and effective employment tutorials on navigating the hiring process and how to find a job in Canada. I am confident our programs are unparalleled in the industry and may help facilitate your transition to Canada.

For your future correspondence with my immigration law firm, please direct your messages to me at [email protected].

We look forward to perhaps assisting you in due course.

Edited by colin - 08 Jul 2017 at 7:44am
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
BROGHTKONTOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROGHTKONTOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:19pm
helloo ,I am from Ghana andi want to apply for express entry program, I am 28yrs old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROGHTKONTOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROGHTKONTOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 2:25pm
233241785096 that is my phone number
Nicolas Rhiley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicolas Rhiley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 6:57am
If you want to know your chances in Express Entry, follow these steps. Firstly, a potential immigrant creates his Express Entry profile on the Canadian immigration website. While creating a profile it is necessary to answer different questions about education, work experience, age, knowledge of English, etc., and then the system will decide if you are suitable for any of the existing programs.
KARINA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KARINA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 3:24pm
SleepyHi, I am a French teacher in high school, from Algeria, I'm single and I would know Is it possible that my emigration file is refused because I am single, also concerning my Master's degree in language didactics and its equivalence in Canada.Am I  suitable for any of the existing programs?
Shocked

colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:27pm
I would encourage you to first please complete our online assessment for skilled workers at https://secure.immigration.ca/assess2.asp

We will assess your options within 1-2 business days.

In addition to applying for residence, our mandates include extensive employment search tools prepared by our own in-house independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal – www.skilledworker.com including: a data base of 350 prospect hiring employers in your field in Canada and effective employment tutorials on navigating the hiring process and how to find a job in Canada. I am confident our programs are unparalleled in the industry and may help facilitate your transition to Canada.

For your future correspondence with my immigration law firm, please direct your messages to me at [email protected]

We look forward to perhaps assisting you in due course.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
dearstan01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dearstan01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 12:18pm
please i applied under federal skilled worker since 2015, i sent my application since then and no reply or message since then from the office and also i used a friend account for the payment of the processing fee which he said that they have taken the money from the account but over this years i have not heard from them. please what should i do. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic