Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - confused how to start?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

confused how to start?

 Post Reply Post Reply
jolly404 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member

Joined: 06 May 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 11
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jolly404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: confused how to start?
    Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:58pm

Questionwhich category does a mbbs degree come under as skilled worker i found only 3111: Specialist Physicians
3112: General Practitioners and Family Physicians in

can a doctor with mbbs degree and 2yrs of medical officer job apply under skilled worker?

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.