Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kingston, Jamaica applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:13pm
Hey job_seeker, what office are you going through? If not Jamaica, I'll see what numbers I can find for you.

I guess it's hard to say with how many they decline, could be mountain of reasons why, boy I'd like to be fly on their walls!

Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

Yeah, it would be interesting to see how many in fact they do process. Maybe we can do a study ourselves (if only we know the bases of their decisions). Sigh.

"Knowledge is Power" Sir Francis Bacon 1597
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:27pm
dear applicant /this refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on ,July 16 2007 ,that the date  
hope to go to Canada some day
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Mrs.Sam Mrs.Sam wrote:

Hey job_seeker, what office are you going through? If not Jamaica, I'll see what numbers I can find for you.

I guess it's hard to say with how many they decline, could be mountain of reasons why, boy I'd like to be fly on their walls!

Thanks Mrs. Sam. Philippines. Not yet in the process of sponsorship. Just gathering enough ammunition so hopefully when that day comes I am armed and dangerous.
Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 1:58pm
Hi job_seeker, I posted these numbers in the Philippines thread too. I think it's a great idea to great idea to gather and understand the process before you go through it. Good for you for being proactive and not reactive.

Facts and figures 2008 – Immigration overview:
Permanent and temporary residents

Permanent residents

Canada – Permanent residents by source country

Number

Source countries

Philippines

Originally posted by job_seeker job_seeker wrote:

Originally posted by Mrs.Sam Mrs.Sam wrote:

Thanks Mrs. Sam. Philippines. Not yet in the process of sponsorship. Just gathering enough ammunition so hopefully when that day comes I am armed and dangerous.
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:49pm
dear applicant /this refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office on ,July 16 2007 ,that the date  they got the                                                                                                                                      KG received package

jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:04pm
i look up the date when we got our first package from  the high commission of Canada it was the 2008  sorry about guys my mom get ere one first in 2007 ,out file-in is a package  i remember be i  Registered Post it too then
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:10pm
jetice: i'm still unable to understand what u are trying to say.
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
jetice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:34pm
my sister Sponsor my mother  Kingston received her application in 2007 and immigration on she got a mail to do the medical send it back to  Kingston that was  last year July 2008 they call black this year  told my  that his papers is with the immigration officer her medical already expired on she not going to make it too Canada in time she need to pay the visa free first  from sep now they  send her black  medical forms to do over she did it back in nev 5 2009 i want to know how long they take to call you far a intview:
A_Yardie View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_Yardie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 6:43pm
Jetice: your family member wont get the call before January 2010. approximately 2 months after she did the medical.

Originally posted by jetice jetice wrote:

my sister Sponsor my mother  Kingston received her application in 2007
and immigration on she got a mail to do the medical send it back to  Kingston that was 
last year July 2008 they call black this year  told my  that his papers is with the immigration
officer her medical already expired on she not going to make it too Canada in time she need to pay the visa free first  from sep now they 
send her black  medical
forms to do over she did it back in nev 5 2009 i want to know how long they take to call you far a int<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;" lang="EN"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black;" lang="EN">view:</span></span>

Edited by A_Yardie - 04 Dec 2009 at 8:16am
Applied Nov 2007, Docs Request Nov 2008, Medical & Proof of Funds Mar 2009, PR Granted Oct 2009, Landed June 2010.

Wishing for a better Jamaica.
Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:11am
Hey Jetice, the bring forward date will be about two months to review the medical results. If they want an interview, it will most likely be 3 months notice as they are running behind. So you're looking at an estimation of April or May for an Interview Date. Unhappy I know it's a long wait, but it will be worth it in the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic