Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

waiting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isantiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: waiting...
    Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:40am
stiLL waiting...

our timeline:
Date sent in Missassauga: Nov. 17, 2009(with complete docu including medical and fees) 
Date Received: Nov. 26 2009

Date approved: December 22, 2009
January 13, 2010 - my husband received a letter to submit his passport, advisory of marriage and Police Certi(noted: IF CURRENTLY RESIDING and EMPLOYED IN SAUDI ARABIA)
we have not send any police certificate from KSA because his contract ended last Sept 2009 and his not a resident in KSA!!!
Feb 8, 2010 - send needed documents
Feb 25, 2010 - send ADVISORY OF MARRIAGE( my husband misunderstood the Adv of Mar. he send Marriage Certi instead of Adv. of MARR.
he went for a follow up at Canadian Embassy Makati but nothing happens!
.......until now, we are still waiting, waiting for.......???

*i hope for a good reply from our Embassy in the Philippines, because my husbands passport has been there for almost 3months. I wonder what the problem is. are they still waiting something from us? i hope they will reply immediately if we still missing documents...

...feeling so sad...Cry
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Patience Tuesday View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Tuesday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:27am
Five months, and the last two without any word.  Dear me.  That's a long time without hearing *anything*. 

Sometimes it seems that the best thing would be to find a good stick and start whacking a government employee or two, doesn't it, even if you don't believe in violence.  XD

it appears that half the cases would have been processed by this time.  I'm so sorry that YOUR case wasn't the one of two that could have been the 'lucky' one. 
isantiago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isantiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:10pm
i agree with you!
thanks for your post! i totally don`t know what to do but to wait...
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:58am
cant u send a case specific enquiry by email?
isantiago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isantiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:42pm
what do you mean? < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 5:03am
When u log into ECAS u can send an email to CIC...Cant u?
isantiago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isantiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:56pm
I haven`t  tried. you think that will work or you think that would help?< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
dan2010 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 10:40pm
have u already submitted a police clearance from KSA? If  your husband workewd there he needs to obtain a copy of police certificate from that country, and for every country where he's resided as stated in the application (i.e. police certificates) I hope i did a little help
isantiago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isantiago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:47pm
he did not submit his police certificate from KSA, coz it says in the letter If he  CURRENTLY RESIDING and EMPLOYED IN SAUDI ARABIA, but he is not. I am really bothered by this, I think this one causes the delay...but until now, we haven`t  heard anything from Canadian Embassy Manila! < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
britincanada View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britincanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:28pm
Did your Husband Live in KSA for a period of 6 months or longer since he turned 18? I would contact the embassy and see if they are waiting for any more documents, like a police check. It may all be a misunderstanding at that they are unable to proceed because they are waiting for something from your husband to finalize the application? 
App received by CPC-M 1/06/10
Sponsorship approved 29/06/10
In Process 15/07/2010
VISA & PP Recvd 22/09/10
LANDED 29/09/10
ELIGIBLE TO BECOME CITIZEN 4/11/2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic