FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

live in caregiver work permit extention

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2015 at 1:22pm
Hi

Originally posted by Jen_N Jen_N wrote:

1. Once you have completed 3900 hours within 22 months or 2 years.
2. So the earliest would be around June/15 to apply.
3. You can include an Open Work permit with your application.
4. You need to extend your work permit.

Hi pmm, do I need to have medical examination from the Panel Physician when I extend my work permit? thanks

[/QUOTE]

No, not required.
PMM
Jen_N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 4:09pm

4. You need to extend your work permit. [/QUOTE]

Hi pmm, do I need to have medical examination from the Panel Physician when I extend my work permit? thanks

ski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 4:19pm
I think you can apply simultaneously and you should have an active working permit at all times when you work.
Jen_N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 1:30pm
Hi Pmm,
After finishing 3900 hrs in 22 months, can I apply for PR and open work permit at the same time? If yes, Do i still need to extend my working permit? I started to work on 22 September 2013. And My current work permit is expired on 20 September 2015.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 8:57pm
Hi

Originally posted by Jen_N Jen_N wrote:

<div ="msg">
   Hi everyone, I'm working under live in Caregiver program in Victoria.
I started to work  I have been taking care of 3 kids (2 six year-old
boys, and 1 three year-old boy) . My work permit is valid from 21
September 2013 to 20 September 2015. Basing on the date on my work
permit, am I eligible to apply for PR? Or Do I need to extend my work
permit before I apply for PR? If I finish 3900 hrs in 22 months,  can I apply for PR?

4. You need to extend your work permit.
PMM
Jen_N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen_N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 8:24pm
Hi everyone, I'm working under live in Caregiver program in Victoria. I started to work  I have been taking care of 3 kids (2 six year-old boys, and 1 three year-old boy) . My work permit is valid from 21 September 2013 to 20 September 2015. Basing on the date on my work permit, am I eligible to apply for PR? Or Do I need to extend my work permit before I apply for PR? If I finish 3900 hrs in 22 months,  can I apply for PR?

ruval View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruval Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 2:15pm
Hello,

I need to apply for PR under Live ion caregiver program. But I just realized that my previous two employer issued me the vacation pay cheques with a paystub. So I don't have them to attach with application. Should I mention that in my letter to immigration or would it effect. I do have a copy of vacation pay cheque , so should i attach that with application?

thanks,
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 3:26am
Withdraw what????

Originally posted by relaxmax57 relaxmax57 wrote:

Another callcenter agent advise me to withdraw it! If i do that, the time and money I pAid is put to waste!Please help and shed some light thru your experience. 

"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
job_seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 3:24am
As PMM has posted, valid TRV, valid WP and a letter from your employer stating you're going for a vacation and is going to work for them again when you come back.

Originally posted by ruval ruval wrote:

Hello Job Seeker,
I am planning to go for vacations to my home country. What documents I need to come back...My workpermit is valid till 2014 and Canadian multiple entry visa is also valid till 2012. Do I need any thing else? Thank you.
"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 7:18pm
Hi

Originally posted by ruval ruval wrote:

Hello Job Seeker,
I am planning to go for vacations to my home country. What documents I need to come back...My workpermit is valid till 2014 and Canadian multiple entry visa is also valid till 2012. Do I need any thing else? Thank you.

1. The TRV has to be valid when you return.
2. Take a letter from the employer stating that you are on vacation.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic