Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

oath letter of 3 pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edmonton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oath letter of 3 pages
    Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 1:32pm
I got the oath letter with 3 pages not 1 pag as usual,any idea
one of these page has a dicleration form to sign it with the same things we declear it oraly in the cermony,also they send me the oath letter 35 days befor the oath not 20 days as usual.
apply august 2008
RQ and test august  2009
oath june 2010
edmontone office
ahmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 2:49am
Congrats Edmonton,

Nothing to worry about it as Beaver already clarified this issue.

Good days are ahead. After long waiting you received Oath invitation too long.

So live long Edmonton and don't go away from this forum.

Let us complete our citizenship journey too keeping your sweet long waiting with us. May be we finish in short.

Thanks,

Ahmar
maple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 3:18am
@edmonton

Did you sign Prohibitions Act paper ( the paper that basically states if one is under investigation of crime under citizenship act, the citizenship can be taken away) ,on Test day? and if yes how long before was your test date?

Nowadays one has to sign that piece of paper on Test date.
JBE View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:27pm
your sweet long waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPuOO2_Q44

Edmonton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edmonton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 5:23pm
so you mean that these kind of papers I got with the oath letter ,I should take it on the oath date or just sign it now and mail it to them CIC
Lina_Mississauga View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina_Mississauga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Edmonton Edmonton wrote:

one of these page has a dicleration form to sign it with the same things we declear it oraly in the cermony,also they send me the oath letter 35 days befor the oath not 20 days as usual.

apply august 2008

RQ and test august  2009

oath june 2010

edmontone office

35 days before the oath so they won't get disturbed with your calls again. Gongrats!
mrstaycation View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrstaycation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 1:43am
Good one Lina_mississauga, I'm LOLLOL.

One word Edmonton: Congratulations.Clap

Originally posted by Lina_Mississauga Lina_Mississauga wrote:

Originally posted by Edmonton Edmonton wrote:

apply august 2008

RQ and test august  2009

oath june 2010

edmontone office

35 days before the oath so they won't get disturbed with your calls again. Gongrats!
Beaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 9:56am
Edmonton, take those letters on oath day - do not mail them because they will go missing. Signing it now won't matter, since the date of signature is already stamped right there.

The Prohibitions of the Citizen Act form will be presented to you by CIC for signing during documents check-up on oath day.

Again, Congrats! Thumbs Up

Edited by Beaver - 29 Apr 2010 at 9:57am
Edmonton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edmonton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:37am
thanks evry one,it is long trip
JBE View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Spammer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 12:48pm

Edited by Beaver - Today at 12:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic