Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

September 2009 applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 204>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaletownDT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 11:33am
I just called the called centre a couple mins ago. The French accent lady told me that we started to work on your application on Friday, Feb 19th, 2010. She also said that we sent you the ACK letter and booklet together on Friday, Feb 19th. So this is a good news!
YaletownDT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaletownDT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 11:35am
Thanks edmontonresident  and alap shah.
sayo_2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayo_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 4:12pm
Hey guys finally my status is changed to received too, I am very happy now.

Does anybody know how long does it take from now to taking the oath?

Cheers
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 4:50pm
Called CIC and was told that probably in fewers days they will be getting to Applications got after Sept 15th and ACK few weeks according to the lady I spoke to. Guys does any one has an idea how long it takes one fto recieve the letter after it has been posted by CIC?Cry
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Ben2009 Ben2009 wrote:

Called CIC and was told that probably in fewers days they will be getting to Applications got after Sept 15th and ACK few weeks according to the lady I spoke to. Guys does any one has an idea how long it takes one fto recieve the letter after it has been posted by CIC?Cry
2 to 3 weeks max. I got mine in 2 weeks
"Canada, where good people live"
edmotonresident View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edmotonresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by sayo_2006 sayo_2006 wrote:

Hey guys finally my status is changed to received too, I am very happy now.

Does anybody know how long does it take from now to taking the oath?

Cheers
Congratulations sayo.
A Question: Has a "received" status appeared on your ecas or just your name and address??
"Canada, where good people live"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaletownDT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:41pm
Hi Sayo,

I was gonna ask you same question.
But edmontonresident asked you already.
Do you see any "received" underlined status?
Thanks for your answer in advance.

Sent: Sept 8th, '09=> Rec by CPC: Sept 11th, '09=> E-Cas: Feb 23rd,'10=> In Process: June 11,'10 => Trans: Sept 15,'10 => Test: Nov 9,'10 =>OATH: MARCH 9, 2011
sayo_2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayo_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 5:57pm
Yes I see the received status on my file. I could click on it and get to another page...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaletownDT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 6:23pm
Hey guys!

I am really concerned about not saying received status on my eCas. When I called the CIC call center this morning, the lady repeated a couple of times that your application started to work on Feb 19th even though I asked her twice about my status which does not appear  as "received status". She had a strong French accent.

So do you think that this is going to be a problem?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated...
Sent: Sept 8th, '09=> Rec by CPC: Sept 11th, '09=> E-Cas: Feb 23rd,'10=> In Process: June 11,'10 => Trans: Sept 15,'10 => Test: Nov 9,'10 =>OATH: MARCH 9, 2011
the14th View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the14th Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 7:01pm
I'm trying to upload a screenshot of what you can see in eCAS once it's updated but the forum won't let me.

I'm sorry...

Supposedly though, you'll see another box below where it says your address.

It will say,

Citizenship Application(s)
Applicant                                     Citizenship Application Status
<<name>>                                  Received

I hope this helps :)

Edited by the14th - 23 Feb 2010 at 7:01pm
// APPLICATION SUBMITTED Sept. 01 // RECEIVED Feb. 18 // ACK LETTER Mar. 5 // IN PROCESS Apr. 30 // TRANSFERRED Aug. 05 // TEST Oct. 25 // OATH Dec. 14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 204>
  Share Topic