Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

September 2009 applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 204>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitchenergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:04am

As you said edmontonresident,I feel like am among family here
Thank you everybody
satbir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 9:36am
hello everybody

can anybody guide me whether my application comes in September or october time frame .
alapshah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alapshah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 11:34am
Alap Shah
sayo_2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayo_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:33pm
Guys no update to my file yet, still nothing...
I will update you as soon as you as I see something.

cheers
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:37pm
yup sayo_2006, we are waiting to hear from you,cantoronto, ben2009 and zaizai....good luck....hopefully this week you will get update...
Ben2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:39pm
Guys, has any one got any update so far? How far do you think CIC has gone with Septemeber Applicants? What about those whoes Application recieved on Sept 1st any guys? Please keep us update, remeber lets make Sept Thread a family please. Alap, you have not yet updated my location as being Winnipeg and remember my local office will still be Winnipeg. I love you all guys, you are all good people. May God hear our prayers.
Thumbs Up
alapshah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alapshah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:51pm
Alap Shah
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 8:31pm
well they had opened until Sept 4th last week (from what we know), not sure what dates they will open this week.....we have to wait and see.....we don't have people who applied between Sept 4 and Sept 10th in this thread....so we can't be sure.....

next people on the list are those whose apps reached sydney on 14th....nobody between 4th and 14th though......

I guess it's gonna be a few days of waiting until we all can have some update...unless more september people join the forum/thread....

YaletownDT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaletownDT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 9:34pm
Hi September applicants!

I was watching both August and September applicants since we applied as a family (my wife, 2 kids, and me) to Canadian citizenship from Downtown, Vancouver on September 8th, 2009. It was arrived to Sydney on Sept, 11th, 2009 via express Canada post. When I have seen the last post here, I couldn't wait anymore and decided to post my time line to help you guys. I am so excited to check everyday my application from ecas in order to see the update, but so far didn't appear anything on the ecas. I am expecting ecas update tomorrow or Wednesday according to your time lines on the table.I will let you know when I see any update. Thank you for your cooperation. I wish you "All the very best of luck"
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 9:36pm
Hi YaletownDT,

Welcome to the thread and keep us updated as soon as you see your eCAS change to "Received".......

Please join the group!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 204>
  Share Topic