Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CSQ - Dependent Child

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EhmedEhmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CSQ - Dependent Child
    Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:08pm
hi

I applied for CSQ with Quebec in 2012 and received my CSQ in April 2016. During this time, I had a kid and sent the changes request form and required things to Quebec Immigration in Feb 2016. But the CSQs that I received did not contain CSQ for my new born kid. I checked from FedEx and Quebec Immigration, my request for adding a dependent child has been received with them. Can someone guide me, how long Quebec would take to send CSQ for additional dependent child. since I plan to apply to CIC for Permanent Residence but need to have CSQ for complete family.
Ghazaryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghazaryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2016 at 12:45pm
hello. Could you help me to clarify the process of application fo Quebec. can I directly apply for immigration?

Krist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic