Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tourist visa to canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourist visa to canada
    Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 8:52am
Hello, i need some help please. Im a filipina living in Philippines. My fiance is a Canadian national and we have 2 children ages 4 and 6 years old but we are not married yet. We are planning to apply a tourist visa for Canada. Children's last name is carrying their fathers last name. In my passport and valid i.d is still single. What are the requirements and procedure we need to do for me and my children for applying tourist visa? Thank you.

Edited by Jhec - 20 Apr 2016 at 10:55am
-jhec-💕
dmi.chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmi.chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 3:10am
That won't be a problem, you are under the common law partnership, in Canada even without the benefit of marriage it is considered "Spouse de Facto". Please email me if you have other questions, I am in the Philippines also. Have a good day!
For those who seek answers to questions email me at: [email protected]
Jhec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 10:49pm
ok. Thank you very much.
-jhec-💕
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic