Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CHC Islamabad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torontonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHC Islamabad
    Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:05pm
I have question regarding CHC-ISlamabad.When they recived my Spoual's application.How long will it take and what they need from my spouse and/or from my side.My friend told me they "ll ask from your spouse to send photos of your wedding or so.Also what they inquire about my spouse in Pakistan.I know a bit they need Police Clearance certificate and her credentials etc.Could they ask for interview for my wife.I just wondering about that.Please let me know,I curious about it.
Thanks.
audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm
Did you not send pictures and her police clearance with your application?
scylla View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scylla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:13pm
See my reply to your other thread for time lines.

And to echo Audball - what did you send with the original application?
Outland Spousal (Buffalo):
App recd: 05/28/2010
Sponsor approved: 06/28/2010
Processing started: 08/19/2010
Passport request: 10/01/2010
Landed: 10/05/2010
Torontonian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torontonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:16pm
I have sent photos to CPC Mississauga without the police clearance certificate of my spouse despite they accepted application for sponsorship and then forwarded that to CHC Islamabad for further process.Thanks for reply and awaiting for next respond from your part.
mahmed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahmed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Torontonian Torontonian wrote:

I have sent photos to CPC Mississauga without the police clearance certificate of my spouse despite they accepted application for sponsorship and then forwarded that to CHC Islamabad for further process.Thanks for reply and awaiting for next respond from your part.

Hi, there's an actual thread here for people who have applied to CHC-Islamabad you should check that out. In terms of what they require if you look at the document checklist that is specifically for people from Pakistan it will tell you what you are required to send.

here's the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

You should send your wives police certificate to them as it can cause delays in your application along with her medical, wedding photos, proof of contact, shinakhti card, nikkah nama etc and all documents in urdu must be translated.
Sponsoring husband
CHC-ISB Sept 12th 2009
Docs requested April 26th 2010
Re-PCC/imm forms- March 17th 2011
Remedical- April 4th 2011
PPR- June 3rd 2011
Passport with visa- June 29th 2011
mahmed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahmed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 4:59pm
Oh and in terms of time they are not the fastest but right now the average waiting time from the date they begin processing is 7-14 months with most people getting visa's after 9 months.
Sponsoring husband
CHC-ISB Sept 12th 2009
Docs requested April 26th 2010
Re-PCC/imm forms- March 17th 2011
Remedical- April 4th 2011
PPR- June 3rd 2011
Passport with visa- June 29th 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic