Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CPA Ontario / Masters in Accounting In Toronto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahnvi95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CPA Ontario / Masters in Accounting In Toronto
    Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 8:47am
Hello,

I actually need advice from you regarding some queries;

I am an ACCA student, I have currently completed 7 ACCA papers and will complete F8 & F9 by this June. Later on, I will work on the BSC in Applied Accounting degree project for period 33 in November, and if all goes well I will have the degree in March, 2017. 

I plan to study towards the CPA Ontario designation in Canada or a Masters degree in Accounting, that leads me to the CPA pathway while I Self study my remaining ACCA papers.

I am aware that to check this I need to evaluate my transcripts to be assessed and they can then tell me what is to be done. However, for now, I want to have a clear vision for March 2017. Hence, I would like to know If  anybody in Canada has done this such that I am aware whether it is possible or not such that by next year March, I know what exactly I need to be doing. I hope you are getting me.

Please help me solve this issue that has been unresolved for so long!
If you wish to email me, It is [email protected]

I really look forward to hearing from you soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Jahnvi

Edited by jahnvi95 - 23 Mar 2016 at 8:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic