Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online application status

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atarunpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online application status
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:04am
Hi every one
I am a indian citizen , applied my immigration through an agency in Sri Lanka canadian high commission office in september 2008. 1 month after w have received the file no. I have got an another request from the visa officer in January 2009 to submit the IELTS Score and other updated documents within 4 months.  have submitted all required documents except the PCC from sri lanka. My query is "I couldnt able to view my status in immigration website till now". I have asked my agent about this and they replied that they have written so many times to the visa officer and no reply from them.

I would like to know How long it would take to view our status in online? Any body have the same problem? Do let me know to clear my doubts.

Thanks in advance

Arun
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:10am
Normally it shouldn't take more than a month once you got the file no. there might be some error in forms, (like date of birth, country of birth etc) your consultant filled for you. I advise you to order for CAIPS Notes, which will help you to solve your problem and caips will show your application status as well.

Thanks

Originally posted by atarunpt atarunpt wrote:

Hi every one
I am a indian citizen , applied my immigration through an agency in Sri Lanka canadian high commission office in september 2008. 1 month after w have received the file no. I have got an another request from the visa officer in January 2009 to submit the IELTS Score and other updated documents within 4 months.  have submitted all required documents except the PCC from sri lanka. My query is "I couldnt able to view my status in immigration website till now". I have asked my agent about this and they replied that they have written so many times to the visa officer and no reply from them.

I would like to know How long it would take to view our status in online? Any body have the same problem? Do let me know to clear my doubts.

Thanks in advance

Arun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic