Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timeline for Hamilton, Ontario

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timeline for Hamilton, Ontario
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 10:14am
Hi There,
My Application was transferred to Hamilton Local office on March 22nd. However There is no sound from them yet.
I heard that Hamilton office was one of the best on speed for processing.
Is there anybody around here and have some experience with Hamilton office?
How long does it take usually to get an exam date from hamilton?

Thanks in advance for contributions

ahmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 2:33am
Hi sirona,

Greetings from Ahmar - Hamilton.

I have applied December 21,2009. So still waiting for acknowledgement & e-client.

Kindly post your time line as your file is transferred on March 22nd is exciting news for us.

Thanks,

Ahmar
kal_ottawa View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kal_ottawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 8:25am

Hi sirona,

it is only a month that your file has been transfered!! wait a bit more.

good luck.

|sent:dec14,2009|received:dec16|ecas:may21|letter:jun10|process:nov11|transfer:jan05|FP:feb01|test:mar15|oath:apr20,2011|
sirona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 11:11am
Hi guys,
First of all my timeline is a sfollows.

sent the application on June 11th'09
received on June 15th'09
process started on March 2nd'10
transferred to Hamilton March 22nd'10

I heard that Hamilton is one of the fastest office and usually reponses to clients in 1 to 3 week upon transfer date. Check-out May'09 discussion topic. you will see pople received the invitation to Exam only 6 days after application was transferred to Local office.

That's because I am wondering what is happening on my app.

as you say Kal_Ottawa God luck to everyone! :)
zana View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:47pm

Sirona

Hamilton , faster than other I am not sure
from 11March still in process

sirona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 1:02pm
Zana,
You can't blame Hamilton office yet as your application has not been transferred there at this moment.

ahmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 5:11am
Hi sirona,

Any good news after your file transferred to Hamilton?

Thanks,

Ahmar
Bruch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:52am
Hi Guys,
I have a very nice experience with the Hamilton Office. The Judge is awesome, the officers are more than friendly. I have had my Oath ceremony on April, 20, 2010. It was special ceremony co-hosted by Hamilton Art Gallery and  Bank of Montreal. Believe or not,  the judge played Piano for us during the lunch (I told you he is super Awesome).  My time line as following:

Application sent on May, 22, 2009.
E-case received on Nov., 20, 2009.
E-case Processing on Feb. 09, 2010.
File transferred to Hamilton on  Feb. 26 ,2010.
Citizenship Test on March, 26, 2010 (letter received on March, 06),
Oath ceremony on April, 20, 2010 (letter received on April, 09 "the same day I have my son born"). By the way, I was hoping to have the Oath ceremony by May as one of the officer, after the test, told us that the ceremony would be in 6-8 weeks from the date of the test.

Good luck to every body.
Bruch

ahmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 2:16am
Awful congratulation Bruch to be a citizen of Great ,  Great ..... Canada. and many thanks for your lovely post. I too heard about  officers as well Judge and your post is excited for me.

sirona is right to say that Hamilton is faster than other local offices.

Although I am still standing on first stap to see E-case and hope for the best.

Thanks,

Ahmar
sirona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Bruch Bruch wrote:

My time line as following:

Application sent on May, 22, 2009.
E-case received on Nov., 20, 2009.
E-case Processing on Feb. 09, 2010.
File transferred to Hamilton on  Feb. 26 ,2010.
Citizenship Test on March, 26, 2010 (letter received on March, 06),
Oath ceremony on April, 20, 2010 (letter received on April, 09 "the same day I have my son born"). By the way, I was hoping to have the Oath ceremony by May as one of the officer, after the test, told us that the ceremony would be in 6-8 weeks from the date of the test.

Good luck to every body.
Bruch

Yes! That is the one. Hamilton replies in about a week or so. Congrats Bruch.. I hope mine will come soon too. I have been waiting for about 5 weeks as of now.

Sent: June 15 2009 | E-cas "received": Dec, 17 2009 | ACK Letter: Jan, 17 2010 | In Process: Mar 2 2010 | Transferred: March 22 2010 | Test : ? | Oath: ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic