Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1183>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmb2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 10:01am
Originally posted by ariaz ariaz wrote:

My wife got a re-medical request (letter) from CHC-ISB today with 30 days time lines. Her previous medical was expired on 13 Jan 2010. This letter came by Registered mail (pakistan post) dated 19 Jan which reached here on 22 Jan.

Guys, CHC-ISB are keep working on the cases based on the priorties, be patient and praying.
You will get the rewards soon.

HEY CONGRATSSSSSSS,

InshAllah everything will be done soon Ameen
ariaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 10:26am
Thank you ARNAQVI, OWAIS ALI and JMB2008 for your best wishes.
It was a good news indeed after many weeks on this forum.

I sent an e-mail to CHC-ISB on 13 Jan 2010 when my wife's medical got expired after sending repeat xray, and update them with her current situation, i am surprised that i did not got any reply of that e-mail as of today, however after only 5 days they have sent her a re-medical request which is more important for us. I understand that medical request is the last stage of this whole immigration process and the next level should be a PPR.

I dont know why they have sent the letter by Registered mail rather then TCS as we all expects. May be there are certain letter which they normaly sent through postal service inorder to give them some business as well. I guess it depends on the importance of the documents they are sending.

Thanks & regards.

ARIAZ

oilsand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oilsand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 11:18am
Does it take more than 3 days for TCS to send the package to CHC-ISL?Angry
owais ali View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owais ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 11:29am
Guys can you suggest, should i send the CHC ISL an email on behalf of my wife regarding whether they got my documents or not. I send my document few days back through  TCS, and the stupit TCS tracking no check is not working ?
Owais Ali
mmian View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 11:52am

Congrats Ariaz!!!!!!!!

I sent an e-mail to CHC-ISB on 13 Jan 2010 when my wife's medical got expired after sending repeat xray, and update them with her current situation, i am surprised that i did not got any reply of that e-mail as of today, however after only 5 days they have sent her a re-medical request which is more important for us. I understand that medical request is the last stage of this whole immigration process and the next level should be a PPR.

I dont know why they have sent the letter by Registered mail rather then TCS as we all expects. May be there are certain letter which they normaly sent through postal service inorder to give them some business as well. I guess it depends on the importance of the documents they are sending.

Thanks & regards.

ARIAZ

arnaqvi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnaqvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 12:02pm
Ariaz,
My wife had an issue with her XRAY (not clear) as well.A letter from New Dehli was received on June 9th  She had her XRAY done by 22nd June.I called IOM to confirm if the XRAY has been sent to New Dehli and they told me they did sent it on July 5th.Tell me as we didnt received any confirmation of XRAY receival from ND,do we have to contact CIC-ISB for that ? or is there any way we can check with ND directly ?
Thx

alycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:02pm
Hello Ariaz,

Congratulations on the good news. Can you please give me ur timelines. I need to refresh my memory.

Also guys TCS tracking system is now up and running. I have been checking it this afternoon and it works fine.

Good Luck to all and soon we will also get some good new about our loved ones. Lets not give up hope. I still believe NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

"Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and you can never have them?"
mmian View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 4:04pm

Here is Ariaz timeline

Jan 14, 2009: Medical Done
Feb 01, 2009: Sponsorship app mail to CIC Mississauga
Feb 23, 2009: Processing started in Mississauga
Feb 23, 2009: Decision made for sponsorship App
Feb 26, 2009: Received letter in mail regarding sponsorship approval
Mar 03, 2009: File Transferred to CHC Islamabad.
Mar 22, 2009: CHC ISB starts processing the Application.
Mar 26, 2009: Received letter(AOR) from ISLAMABAD with 9 months time.
Apr 14, 2009: Voluntary sent additional documents & Family pictures.
Sep 26, 2009: Got two phone calls from CHC-ISB saying that they did not receive results of additional medical tests that were requested in Feb (sputum test,Chest scans, etc.) Told them that Dr. Shahrukh confirmed that he sent the tests to New Delhi on Feb 26. CHC staff said that they will check with ND and get back.
Oct 08, 2009: Got a call directly from New Delhi. They got the reports from De. Shahrukh. Earlier Dr. Shahrukh had confirmed that he forgot to mail my wife's reports. New Delhi asked my wife to do a follow up X-Ray. My wife said that she is pregnant and cannot do x-ray right now. They said that they will send a new "chithi" X-Ray can only be done after delivery in December while her medical is expiring in Jan.
Dec 15, 2009 X-ray done and report sent to ND 21-Dec-2009 (medical expiring on 12-Jan-2010)
Jan 13, 2009 Medical expired

Originally posted by alycat alycat wrote:

Hello Ariaz,

Congratulations on the good news. Can you please give me ur timelines. I need to refresh my memory.

Also guys TCS tracking system is now up and running. I have been checking it this afternoon and it works fine.

Good Luck to all and soon we will also get some good new about our loved ones. Lets not give up hope. I still believe NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 4:39pm
I sent CHC- I an e-mail regarding the correction of my wife address in Paksitan back in Nov 2009.At the same time I also sent the letter to CHC-I about the same. I got my email answered almost one month in Dec 2009 informing me the required address has been updated.

From the above, you can have a guesss how long they take to reply on emails...

Best Luck to all.
qasimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 5:11pm

Thanks & regards.

ARIAZ

mubarkan mubarkan embasy wala zinda hen wahhhh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1183>
  Share Topic