Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1khan.tahir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:45pm
24 days left to medical expiration. I dont know what will happen now as there is no response. The last thing that was from CHC asking for the address verification on Phone.
I will be going to my MP office tomorrow as they asked me to come after 3rd Dec so lets see what they have to say. The strange thing is that my E-cas is not working any more and page is totally blank... I am going to talk to my MP in detail tomorrow for sure.

mod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:19am
Dear All

Canadian Immigration is the first name of "Waiting n Waitings"

When you apply you have to wait for 7 years to get first response for updation documents then 5 months for provisional approval then 6 motnhs for Medicals then 6 - 8 months for visa. Now, after arrival and after spending 3 years immigrant have to wait for passport/citizenship for 1-2 years.

When one apply in young age in 30 years and get passport in 40 years with tears. 
izhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:32am
hi to all

may be some thing wrong with Canadian Conservative government  i think they  become racist or anti  immigrants  because for no reason they delay or ignore some  cases specially from Pakistan . today i spoke with my mp and she said still i have to wait 2 more month for what i really don't  know because my spouse case still on 2 month review  after 2 month review they will make there  final decision. its mean i have 2 live without  my spouse for how long i don't know. i think they promote Canadian culture. don't  need to get marry just live like (boyfriend and girlfriend) after 6 month change your partner .ClapAngry

Edited by izhan - 04 Dec 2009 at 2:55am
qasimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:07am
Apr 02 2009 App submitted
May 16 2009 Islamabad started process
May 20 2009 letter of acknowledgment
Oct 21 2009 Additional document request (PCC from Karachi, 45 days deadline)
Nov 07 2009 Sent requested docs to CHC-ISB
   Still watinggggCry

qasimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:55am

my sargodha pcc will expire on 21 dec and my meidcal will expire on 31st feb 2010  now i mworried they will take more time

Aleez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 7:36am

Dear members!!! is there any update from july or august batch.

Gorilla, Uzee, GeeWeez, omairh, arnaqvi, Ahmad15, samreen, star_786, accordude, shaggy12345.
Where are u people losssssssssssssst.

Plz come up with any details of your cases as soon as you get any.
Regards,
Aleez
Allah hum sub ki Duain Qabool Fermai (aameen)
ashrafghani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashrafghani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 10:17am
HELLO
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT:
we received our letter from CIC-M on 5 oct , now  today is 4 dec, but still we not receive the letter from isl , can any one tell me when will we receive , means how much time they taken ?
thanks
qasimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 11:12am

hope some member of embasy read this forum and see how ppl living without there family Beer

salman.u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman.u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 12:30pm
hi toniman or senior membe rplease reply..
my MP called me like my wife schedule a security interview in pakistan...once the interview is done , we have to wait complete full background check....pleas note that they schedule a interview after they sent the remedical..
we just recieved the remedical form. and after 3 week they call us for the interview ..

please put some light on it.
omairh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omairh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:12pm
Aleez, no update from my side. Still waiting to hear anything from CHC-I after AOR........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 1183>
  Share Topic