Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahmed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:53pm
Asimkhan thank you that was very sweet of you and i'm really happy for u. I read your  post inshallah the big day will be tomorrow when you receive you passport back :)
Sponsoring husband
CHC-ISB Sept 12th 2009
Docs requested April 26th 2010
Re-PCC/imm forms- March 17th 2011
Remedical- April 4th 2011
PPR- June 3rd 2011
Passport with visa- June 29th 2011
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by mahmed17 mahmed17 wrote:

Asimkhan thank you that was very sweet of you and i'm really happy for u. I read your  post inshallah the big day will be tomorrow when you receive you passport back :)
                 INSHALLAH ...................... thanks alot
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
omairh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omairh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 4:24pm
416-887-0631
Originally posted by asimkhan asimkhan wrote:

Originally posted by omairh omairh wrote:

lagta ha. abi tak Asim khan soo kar nahi utha..lol Asim when u wake up, tell me did u get pp back? me didn't

Can I get ur cell no. ???????????????????????????????????
Nilufar View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilufar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 5:34pm

Asimkhan here is the response so it is pretty clear they will request interview:

Your / your spouse’s file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

But thank you for your prayers :) it really makes a lot of difference. May Allah help us all through these difficult times and I will get CAIPS notes inshallah im sending out the application today

Why wud u get a interview at this time thats soo werid....maybe ur case if complicated aswell bc who ever gets an interview their case is complicated...dont worry inshallahhhh every thing will work out:)
fountain_80 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fountain_80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 6:13pm

can someone please explain to me the way to order CAIPS notes and also how long it will take?

Even though directions have provided but here are the detailed instructions.

TO ORDER CAIPS NOTES

There are 5 steps :
1) Fill out Form IMM 5563
2) Fill out Form IMM 5475
3) Include photocopy of both passports/photo id with signature of the sponsor ordering the
CAIPS note from Canada
4) Include $5.00 Payment (check/money order)
5) Send by mail/fax to Ottawa

IMM 5563 Access to Information & Personal Information Request
To be filled out by Sponsor or Representative residing in Canada
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

(leave requesters reference no. and atip file number fields blank; client information should be of person abroad, check off "receive copies of the records" under access to information act; since the principal applicant is not in Canada, the privacy act column does not apply and should be left blank, check "CAIPS," provide embassy info and file number, then fill in requesters info below)

IMM 5475 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
To be filled out by Applicant (person abroad)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

(person abroad can complete the form, sign and date and can either scan/fax to sponsor for it to be send along with the CAIPS notes request)

$5.00 Payment
Cheque or Money Order made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Mail to: (http://www.infosource.gc.ca/inst/imc/fed11-eng.asp)
Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario  K1A 1L1

Logari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 8:03pm

Today I got an email response from Islamabad to an inquiry i made yesterday and found out my husbands file is in line to be scheduled for an interview and that no additional documents are required. DO you think I should get CAIPS to see why they want the interview? Im kind of nervous about this but inshallah everything will be ok since we dont have anything to hide. Do you think it could be because we only had our nikkah done?

I have never heard that CHC has responded to an inquiry in a day, even MP offices receive reponse after a week or so.  I am wondering which email address did you use, was it the general email address or you have the email address of the concerned IO.
warya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 9:06pm

I'm not sure I think our application is not difficult the only thing I can think of is after our nikkah which was may 17th 2009 on may 31st his whole family moved to the USA and only he stayed so maybe that is the only thing i can think of where they can think he just wants to move here...i'm not sure but other than that everything we have given them shows we are a couple..but do you think i should get CAIPS? And if I do how long does that take?

did you mention on the application that his whole family moved to US on 31st?
CHC-I Dec 16, 2009
Nov 7,10 additional document request
Feb 25,11 sent proof of visit
Mar 4,11 Passport req n remed
Mar 11,11 Med done,passport sent
April 14, 11 Passport back!!
hp_invent010 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hp_invent010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 10:51pm
hi everyone, i have  a question.

I have done nikah only but no rukhsati , in my police clearance cert this shows my home address but not my wife address.

is this ok ? or i need to make a new one ?

plz reply urgently.

thanks

hp
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 11:04pm

hp_invent010,

Unfortunately, you are seeminlgy creating hurdles for yourself and I sincerely hope you will be able to hoop through all these complexities becoming apparent involving your case.

I wish you good luck to your journey with CHC...However, I think you need a serious legal help with your case to go through smoothly.

Bash
hp_invent010 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hp_invent010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 11:06pm
You think this address thing can cause problem ? please let me know asap. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 1183>
  Share Topic