Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diesel_x02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by fountain_80 fountain_80 wrote:

Originally posted by diesel_x02 diesel_x02 wrote:

Fountain_8 -- just woundering I am not sure if CHC-ISB was open this monday... I was hoping to get my PPR this week but I haven't seen anything yet.. Countingdays got his 2 weeks ago and I've applied excatly 2 weeks after him what in your opinion should I do??

Don't worry, as normally cases took around 6 months. Some did get reply early, so inshAllah you should be hearing good news really soon.

Thanks Fountian_80
alycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:16pm
Hello Tasleem,

Can you give me your timelines and what was the reason for rejection and why ur husband had a second interview. I have been waiting for my husband file status as well. Its been 21 months since I sponsored him and he has had his interview since Feb 2009 and nothing yet, it says file in process. My MP did nothing for me. I have emailed CHC-ISB several times but same generic answer the file is in process please be patient an we do not require any further information from u. Also please tell me after how long did ur husband get the rejection letter the first time. Have u been to see him since u got married or not? I have visited my husband twice since I got married. Please reply

Thanks and all the best. My prayers are with u.

"Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and you can never have them?"
Tasleem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasleem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 6:32am
Hi Alycat,

Timelines:

Married in Canada Dec 2006
Lawyer suggested to apply outland (would be faster) so he went back to Pakistan Feb 2007
No ID Card (parents both passed) so we had to wait 1 year for the ID card.

Restarted process Feb 2008
1st interview July 2008
Refusal letter based on non-genuine marriage

March 2009 ADR (won appeal)

2nd interview Sept 2009 – no reason for second interview given

Told at interview that 1 paper was missing from file, but we had a copy of it so it was sent the next day by my lawyer

We have since contacted the local office to find out what happened to that paper (why didn’t they have it and we resent it to them) and we contacted Visa office but no response.

MP said they will send 2nd follow up.

I have been to Pakistan 2 times to see him.

Hope that helps!
Tasleem

alycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:16am
Hello Tasleem,

Thanks for the timelines. Can u tell me how long was it after the 1st interview in July that u received a refusal letter. Did u receive the letter here in Canada or did your husband receive it in Pakistan. Please reply. Thanks again for sharing.

"Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and you can never have them?"
sono876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sono876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:31am
hello tasleem
what was the main reason that they thought it wasn't genuine may I know this ???

because to say it was not genuine ISN'T ENOUGH
but what was the main thing in it ?

please share with us
it will help all of us
thanks

Edited by sono876 - 03 Dec 2009 at 9:27am
Mady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 7:54am
Hi I recently joined this forum though i have been reading it for quite some time now.
Can anybody please tell me that is it a positive sign that my application stautus on Ecas now shows my "mailing address" besides the usual  "in process"  status ?
I applied for my visa in May.
diesel_x02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diesel_x02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:15am
No News today
izhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 10:36am
Congratulations Shakiromerson     brother just pray for us 
salman.u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman.u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:16pm
hi toniman or senior membe rplease reply..
my MP called me like my wife schedule a security interview in pakistan...once the interview is done , we have to wait complete full background check....pleas note that they schedule a interview after they sent the remedical..
we just recieved the remedical form. and after 3 week they call us for the interview ..

please put some light on it.

mmian View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:40pm
salman.u please post your time line? did they request a police clearnace certificate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 1183>
  Share Topic