Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmad15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 5:56pm
Asimkhan,
I am praying for you man... I am sure you will get your PPR soon but I sincerely hope its this week...
Jun4-09-Applied@CHC-M
Jul24-09-CHC-ISL started proc
Jul30-09-Recd AOR
Nov11-09-Sent Vol. PCC & sup. docs
May4-10-Med Exp
May6-10-ReMed & PPR Recd
May10-10-ReMed & Passport TCSed
June24-10-PP/VISA Recd
sshb View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sshb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 8:26pm
asimkhan bhai inshalah this week  is gonna bring you all the joyssss..PPR
pray for uss

PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:15pm
hp invent,

yes, sure follow the same path others have and just pray that your case is 100% identical to other cases and also that all of those applications including yours one will be assessed by the same visa officer.

Good luck!!

Bash
mahmed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahmed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 9:31pm
This is so sad still nothing from Islamabad CryCry it's been 8 days since my hubbys medical expired. I pray that Allah (swt) will give us all good news tomorrow. INSHALLLAHHHHHHHH
Sponsoring husband
CHC-ISB Sept 12th 2009
Docs requested April 26th 2010
Re-PCC/imm forms- March 17th 2011
Remedical- April 4th 2011
PPR- June 3rd 2011
Passport with visa- June 29th 2011
Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 10:43pm
mahmed 17... I got PPR and re medical request after 14 days of medical expiry. You will get it this week if not than FOR SURE at the begining of next week. However, if you send an email to Islamabad to find out the status of your application... you will get replied right away as this was my case. I got a reply within 24 hrs. Send an email or just wait for few more days. Bonne Chance.
Logari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 10:52pm

tun dost,

May I know who your MP is?  I have never received any response from my MP other than generic one that the case is in process and will be reviewed in due course.
Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 11:08pm
Sorry Sawany for late reply.... You medical is going to be expired on June 29 which is today however your 9 months is only going to be completed on July 12. I guess you should be receiving your remedical by july 15. By then your 9 months will also be over.If you get lucky then inshallah you will receive PPR request as well. Usually when you receive PPR request that is it... but you never know the way things are going with CHC-Islamabad they could ask PCC later on. Even though they did not ask my wife for PCC but I am seriously thinking of getting PCC ready incase they ask for it then we will send it right away. You could do the same as well. Infact, I will suggest each and every one who is expecting to hear soon from Islamabad and their PCC is expired or going to be expired they should get new PCC ready just in case they ask for it. PCC.. you can get it done and send it voluntairly however, for remecical and PPR you got to wait for CHC- go ahead.

Edited by Legend_guy - 28 Jun 2010 at 11:13pm
sawany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sawany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 11:58pm
hi legend guy thank you for your reply yes my husbands medical has expired today.. he is going to do get the updated PCC by next week or so and send it off with additional proof of contact etc... im keeping my fingers crossed for remedical with ppr that would be a dream come true.. but i have doubts as when i contacted my mp in may she had told me that my file is in que to be reviewed and im not sure what that exactly means... i hope i get good news in couple of weeks.. 
sawany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sawany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 12:01am
aww my husbands medical expiring today as well.. our timelines are close.. praying and hoping for the best..
M2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 1:30am

LEON -- sorry for the mistake. ya, it was 2010. Started in June 2009 though.

Good to know that we share the same timeline. INSHA ALLAH..I pray to get PPR by BEGINNING JULY. AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SUMMA AMEEN !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444445446 1183>
  Share Topic