Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Legend_guy Legend_guy wrote:

@asim abba jee (as u suggested urself this name)

Have you done your re-med or going for it soon?

Bata geee I did my remedical on 10/05/2010 ........... HOOSH RAHO SADA SALAMAT RAHO B HAPPY hehehehee
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 11:07am
Asim abba jee,

How quickly you managed to get your re medical done once you received the request? Could they give you a quick appointment for re-medical? When are you expecting to hear back on your re-medical from CHC-Isl? Are you planning to go for MP Check again (I guess the third time)?

Abba Jee, please answer these question humbly?

Merci,
Legend_Guy_Action_Dude

Edited by Legend_guy - 20 May 2010 at 11:09am
LEON View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LEON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 1:13pm
Dear asimkhan,
My Re-medical completed on Tuesday and DMP gave me medical Payment receipt which i will send to CHC-isb as a proof that medical have been completed.
Today I called DMP and the Receptionist there told me that my Re-Medical reports are fine and there is nothing to wory about.
Whats your view about this if DMP tells the right result of medical to applicant or not?

Edited by LEON - 20 May 2010 at 1:25pm
Hope is a good Thing Maybe the best of things, No good thing ever dies.
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Legend_guy Legend_guy wrote:

Asim abba jee,

How quickly you managed to get your re medical done once you received the request? Could they give you a quick appointment for re-medical? When are you expecting to hear back on your re-medical from CHC-Isl? Are you planning to go for MP Check again (I guess the third time)?

Abba Jee, please answer these question humbly?

Merci,
Legend_Guy_Action_Dude
             Sir I always talk humbly, however I got my remedical request on 07/05/10 which was issued by CHC on 04/05/10 n I called DMP on same day, he gave me appointment of 10/05/10, n it was done on 10th of MAY but unluckily the DMP was not around on that day so some other doctor checked me instead now I called them today n still I got news that medical has not been sent to NEW DEHLI it will b sent tomorrow but they told me that medical is OK ........ so thats how luck counts in Immigration process its almost 10 days now n still my medical is roaming around in PAKISTAN Tongue now dont take it as weeeeping just sharing out my experience n I m not going to check from MP again I will wait till 10th July atleast ALLAH karay ka us sa pahlay hi koi letter a jai embassy sai n yes if i will b checking then it would b  second time caz last time we didnt get any answer from MP n got remedical b4 it ............. so my wife informed MP abt the Remedical dats all
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by LEON LEON wrote:

Dear asimkhan,
My Re-medical completed on Tuesday and DMP gave me medical Payment receipt which i will send to CHC-isb as a proof that medical have been completed.
Today I called DMP and the Receptionist there told me that my Re-Medical reports are fine and there is nothing to wory about.
Whats your view about this if DMP tells the right result of medical to applicant or not?
                Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice atleast u got medical payement receipt as I didnt get that which is v strange to me caz i hv no proof that i hv done my remedical but i asked abt that from DMP staff thrice n everytime they said there is no receipt of anything for remedical but if u dont trust us we can provide u on white paper that we hv received money from you for remedical on which i laughed that its not the matter of money its just medical which is bothering hehehehehehe
                   Ideas abt results cant say anything if we read REMEDICAL REQUEST papers sent by CHC it is written v clear that DMP will not tell u ur resultss so I cant say that wtever they tel us is true or not But i think why they will lie to us as it doesnt matter to them so hopefully they will tell true provided the tell ...................................Embarrassed
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
asimkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asimkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:29pm
HELLO ACTIONDUDE / LEGEND_GUY
               wt happened to forum lagta hai everyone is scared of u now hehehehehehehehehe no one is saying anything tonight wt r ur comments Wink
13/3/09-Aprovd CPC-M
21/4/09-AOR
6/1/10-Med expird
7/5/10-Remed Request
10/5/10-Remed done
7/06/10-Updated PCC sent
29/6/10-PPR/sent
20/7/10 Des made on ECAS
28/7/10-Got Visa
3/8/10-Landed
Legend_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legend_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:49pm
asim jee,

I dont know what has happened to the forum today.When I write then all of sudden they all start writing.I love when they write...:).You know day by day their hopes and expectations from CHC_IS are shattering and now the only hope they are carrying is from their Allah. Only newbies have been active on the forum for sometimes and today they are even seemed to be all dead. Senior members are just reading the forum and not bothering themselves to write anything. (what should they write i.e a million $ question)

we have two more days to go in this week .. lets cross our fingers and hope that somebody will hear a good news from CHC_ISL before another week goes to an end without any news.

Thanks for your info.

Cheers,

Edited by Legend_guy - 20 May 2010 at 4:56pm
peacekeeper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacekeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 4:55pm
Legend_guy yarr let people to share their inner here, donot stop anyone
also join the FORUM as address is mentioned in my signature
08-12-09 -Received at CHC-ISB
02-01-10- AOR received
12-28-09 E-Case started
06-21-10 Receive Letter for more PICS and New PCC
08-03-10 Received Re-Med Req.
08-08-10 Sent Re-Med
08-21-10 Recev. PPR
fountain_80 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fountain_80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by LEON LEON wrote:

Dear asimkhan,

DMP's do tell/ask for more tests as required if there is any serious health condition that an applicant is unaware of. Usually, they don't tell the applicant if all is well or insignificant health conditions; but in your case they did tell all reports are fine, meaning nothing to worry about, chill and wait patiently. Good luck!
fountain_80 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fountain_80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 7:42pm
All members: Do send the PCC's from each city, even if the stay was 4-5 months since turning 18. If not, they do request for it and further delays the process. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 1183>
  Share Topic