Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11791180118111821183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 10:00am
Yes you are right, for Notes you should tick on GCSM

Originally posted by ashley1 ashley1 wrote:

the file number that i received from CIC when file was transferred from Mississauga to Islamabad was starting with F so it is isn GCSM meaning global system  i suppose
Julianoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julianoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 7:36pm
Hello Everyone

I have semt medicals and Police certificate fro Pakistan in September .... and sent Police certificates from Saudia in Decemeer .... Now what will be next and how long it will take ????

Thanks
Julianoo
Julia
Julianoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julianoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 7:39pm
Hello Everyone

I have sent medicals and Police certificate from Pakistan in September 2011 .... and sent Police certificates from Saudia in December .... Now what will be next and how long it will take ????

Thanks
Julianoo
Julia
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 4:59am
What is the significance of global system, is it fast or just another delaying tactics.
ding123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ding123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 12:44pm
Hello,
I have sponsored my 2 younger brothers and mother on May 2007. The file is in Islamabad.
Now they just sent medical to my all three sponsored as well in a seperate letter they asked to send all forms again as well as police certificates.
Now the issue here is in another letter they are saying that my another brother who was 23 yrs old at the time of application in CPC-M to remove from applicatiuon but they gave us 45 days to prove it if he is dependant. he was a full time student and doing certificate/diploma but they say that the instiutute he was studying is not accrediated, howerver we know it is registered and accrediated from govt. Can anyome tell me how can I prove this that he is still dependant as he is still studying full time and dependant.
Please guide me. much appreciated.
east.york20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east.york20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:43pm

To all,

Assalam Alaikum,

This is my first time at this forum.  inshAllah I want to apply for my wife.  Someone please post Islamabad processing timelines.

Appreciated,

thx
east.york20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote east.york20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2012 at 4:44pm
Hi all,

Samnoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samnoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:31am
hi guys ,

what do you think about this update news of CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-09.asp

does the application will process quick in CIC Islamabad or not.

Share you ideas,

thanks
Samnoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samnoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:43am
hello,

my file name is also starting with F so what do you think if it is not GCSM.
then what will be ?

thanks
Samnoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samnoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:48am
pls visit this site for the Islamabad processing time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11791180118111821183>
  Share Topic