Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 11:37am
What is the reason and significance of changing file no from B to F or vice versa.
theimmigrant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theimmigrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2011 at 6:07am
I have a Question:

On 29th NOVEMBER 2011 I received the Letter from Canadian high commission to send the passport for Visa Alhamdulillah !!!
I have sent the passport on 5th Due Weekend and Muharram Holidays and they received it on 6th December. Now how long do you think they will take to stamp my Visa and send the passport back so i can fly .. ? 

huma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 5:57am
Hello everyone
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 9:14pm

It takes about 3-6 weeks.

Good Luck & Happy New year.

Respectfully,

Bash Ali, RCIC., B.comm., M.B.A.
Regulated Canadian Immigration Counsel
Full Member ICCRC # R406671
4891 Dundas Street West, Suite 5
Toronto, ON M9A 1B2, Canada
Off: +1 (416) 236-3355
Cell: +1 (416) 827-3615
Fax: +1-(416) 236-5983
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype ID: faircanadian1

simran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 8:15am
Hello BashAli,

Can you please guide me at which step are the cases of those applicants who received AOR in march 2010.

other members please also update

thanks and regards,
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 9:13am

Simran - You are looking at few more months to hear from the embassy unless your case is a real complex one with various legal issues.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Respectfully,

Bash Ali, RCIC., B.comm., M.B.A.
Immigration Counsel
Full Member ICCRC # R406671
4891 Dundas Street West, Suite 5
Toronto, ON M9A 1B2, Canada
Off: +1 (416) 236-3355
Cell: +1 (416) 827-3615
Fax: +1-(416) 236-5983
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype ID: faircanadian1

Babar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 11:46pm
As you last queried for status of March 2010 applicants... Wife case of March 2010 almost completed only interview waiting applicants are just waiting for interview.

Secondly did you husband get any info in CAIPS why they are requiring your interview. If they are doubting about your relationship so you guys need to send more proofs to eliminate the interview. there few other members especially wife cases those were in interview queue they have sent more poofs which took them out of interview queue. 

If this is Nikah only case ... so should do Rukhsati and send them proofs.

Don't delay send as much as proofs to CHC ISB. don't forget to write the name of persons appeared in pic, date, occasion etc. your pics with families are more important, money exchange receipts, Skype and Phone calls details. If your husband would visit you for more proofs which will help alot.

Best of luck.

Originally posted by simran simran wrote:

REQUEST TO ALL 

Asalam o Alaikum fellow members and counselors.

i am in seek of information and details regarding my case.
my husband applied for my sponsorship, and case started in CHC Islamabad from March 2 2010.

now its been months of waiting, supplementary forms received in may and submitted them,
since then i have not received any correspondance of any kind from CHC Islamabad.

my husband took CAIPS notes 2 months back, all was clear and case was in Que for interview.

now i need to know if any one has applied in Jan - mar 2010 please share your updates.
and i want to email to inquire about my case, plz guide me about email address or any relevant body of email.

please guide me.

thank you.

Edited by Babar - 02 Jan 2012 at 11:54pm
Babar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 11:57pm
Avg One Month..... You will have it back this week otherwise next week inshaAllah

Originally posted by theimmigrant theimmigrant wrote:

I have a Question:

On 29th NOVEMBER 2011 I received the Letter from Canadian high commission to send the passport for Visa Alhamdulillah !!!
I have sent the passport on 5th Due Weekend and Muharram Holidays and they received it on 6th December. Now how long do you think they will take to stamp my Visa and send the passport back so i can fly .. ? 

Babar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 12:01am
File numbers start with B are still on old system (CAIPS) of CIC and File numbers starts with F, have been shifted to New GCMS system for ordering Notes they need to tick on GCMS for Notes not on CAIPS.

Originally posted by ashley1 ashley1 wrote:

What is the reason and significance of changing file no from B to F or vice versa.
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 9:35am
the file number that i received from CIC when file was transferred from Mississauga to Islamabad was starting with F so it is isn GCSM meaning global system  i suppose
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1183>
  Share Topic