Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11771178117911801181 1183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 9:52pm

As per immigration minister spousal visas are expected to drop which means more wait and guess what Islamabad has changed their timeline from 24 months to 26 months.

Happy waiting Cry
lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 6:11pm
haan but abi phir time change kia hai phir se 24 month ho gaye 
simran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 3:04pm
REQUEST TO ALL 

Asalam o Alaikum fellow members and counselors.

i am in seek of information and details regarding my case.
my husband applied for my sponsorship, and case started in CHC Islamabad from March 2 2010.

now its been months of waiting, supplementary forms received in may and submitted them,
since then i have not received any correspondance of any kind from CHC Islamabad.

my husband took CAIPS notes 2 months back, all was clear and case was in Que for interview.

now i need to know if any one has applied in Jan - mar 2010 please share your updates.
and i want to email to inquire about my case, plz guide me about email address or any relevant body of email.

please guide me.

thank you.

fshamsha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fshamsha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 3:11pm
This forum is pretty much dead.  May I suggest that you go on this website and probably look for wes786...he will probably answer ur question better than anyone else.

Edited by fshamsha - 11 Nov 2011 at 3:12pm
longwait3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwait3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 10:50pm
hi can any one tell me one you win adr and ur file is reprocesd which forums are requested to fill again???????plz help
Babar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:29pm
Where your file is reprocessing CHC Islamabad or CPP Ottawa.
They will ask you to refill the following forms.
Background Declaration of Applicant
Generic Form of Applicant
Additional Family Information Form
Police Certificate of applicant
Photographs

Originally posted by longwait3 longwait3 wrote:

hi can any one tell me one you win adr and ur file is reprocesd which forums are requested to fill again???????plz help

Edited by Babar - 13 Nov 2011 at 11:32pm
lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 8:40am
our application was received in Islamabad in sep2010 and they start processing in oct 2010.we did not receive any letter from embassy yet as some folks are saying they are working on oct 2010 cases.
 our file number was changed from B000000 to F000000 when we inform them about our newborn baby.plz someone tell us there could be an interview after we have a baby.
calgarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calgarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 1:48am
First of all, contact your MP, may be he or she can help to find out status. You can send email to islamabad at [email protected]

The format is:
Canadian High Commission                                                      
Immigration Section
P.O Box 1042
Islamabad-Pakistan
File No.:
Applicant's Last Name:
Applicant's First Name:
Applicant's date of birth: DD/MM/YYYY

Dear Sir/Madam,

Originally posted by simran simran wrote:

REQUEST TO ALL 

Asalam o Alaikum fellow members and counselors.

i am in seek of information and details regarding my case.
my husband applied for my sponsorship, and case started in CHC Islamabad from March 2 2010.

now its been months of waiting, supplementary forms received in may and submitted them,
since then i have not received any correspondance of any kind from CHC Islamabad.

my husband took CAIPS notes 2 months back, all was clear and case was in Que for interview.

now i need to know if any one has applied in Jan - mar 2010 please share your updates.
and i want to email to inquire about my case, plz guide me about email address or any relevant body of email.

please guide me.

thank you.

calgarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calgarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 1:58am
They are bringing the new files under Global Case Management System ( GCMS ), which should actually speed up the cases, because purpose of GCMS is to help the overloaded visa offices by allocating them free resources from the other visa offices who have less load. Having baby actually strengthen your case and is a proof of genuine relationship so why should be there an interview.
Originally posted by lover lover wrote:

our application was received in Islamabad in sep2010 and they start processing in oct 2010.we did not receive any letter from embassy yet as some folks are saying they are working on oct 2010 cases.
 our file number was changed from B000000 to F000000 when we inform them about our newborn baby.plz someone tell us there could be an interview after we have a baby.
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 11:34am
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS? WHAT TYPE OF FORMS DID YOU RECEIVE.
PLS SHARE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11771178117911801181 1183>
  Share Topic