Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1180118111821183>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 9:00am
Just now i received a letter from Canadian embassy asking for main paragraph regarding IMM8 schedule a and IMM5406 but underneath there are four options for downloading the forms and they have checked  form for supplementary information only.
My question is do i need to send  all the form like IMM8, IMM5406  and supplementary information or only supplementary information form downloadable from the link checked by Canadian embassy.

Secondly they have asked for proof of fund but i never anticipated that they will ask that sort of thing and so i have not kept in record of that  so what to do?
 Thirdly communication proof like greeting cards or phone bills and once agains thanks to com age no record , so what to do 

Pls need some feed back
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 9:54am
what sort of supplementary forms did u send ?
whether they asked for IMM008 or something else pls let me know  , my wife just received letter today to provide some forms and i am not sure what are they
ashley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:42am
 Islamabad high asked me for some documents which have been sent  them about one month age but since than no reply . approximately how much time do that take for next step. 
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by ding123 ding123 wrote:

Hello,
I have sponsored my 2 younger brothers and mother on May 2007. The file is in Islamabad.
Now they just sent medical to my all three sponsored as well in a seperate letter they asked to send all forms again as well as police certificates.
Now the issue here is in another letter they are saying that my another brother who was 23 yrs old at the time of application in CPC-M to remove from applicatiuon but they gave us 45 days to prove it if he is dependant. he was a full time student and doing certificate/diploma but they say that the instiutute he was studying is not accrediated, howerver we know it is registered and accrediated from govt. Can anyome tell me how can I prove this that he is still dependant as he is still studying full time and dependant.
Please guide me. much appreciated.

Well, send them all the proof of your brother's studies since he was over 22 years of age, transcripts, certification or letter from the authority which says that the institute is accredited, and course outlines and registration or enrollment letters. You gotta make them believe that your brother is still a dependent. Make sure the letters are signed/stamped, and even get a notary to certify them or something.
Send that immediately, and have everyone do the medicals ASAP.

waitingsincemarch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingsincemarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 1:41pm
hello,
 i sponsored my husband in march of 2012, does anyone know the timeframe of when he may be getting the visa? i reside in quebec and file is currently in islamabad.. please advise.. as time feels like it is passing really slow..

Edited by waitingsincemarch - 20 Dec 2012 at 1:47pm
mariafawad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariafawad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 2:02am
hey you would have to wait from 2 to three years :( < ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">
husband
02-4-2010 ISB START
april 2011 sended re pcc and imm forms
re-med done on 12 may 2011
ppr on 12 sep 2011
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA ON SEPT,30,11
hubby arrived on oct 25th 2011
Zubairkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zubairkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:15am
Hello Everyone,
Its look like there is no up-date since Dec-2012. Is this Forum is still working ?
I want to apply Immg Case for my wife. Need some help to apply it.
Thanks.
PakCanadian View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:34am
We can assist you in sponsoring your spouse.  Please contact my office:

Respectfully,

Bash Ali, RCIC, MBA

------------------------------------------------
Bash Ali & Associates
Regulated Immigration Counsels
Member ICCRC #R406671
5-4891 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M9A 1B2
CANADA
Tel: +1-416-827-3615
Fax: +1-416-236-5983
www.bashali.com
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by waitingsincemarch waitingsincemarch wrote:

hello,
 i sponsored my husband in march of 2012, does anyone know the timeframe of when he may be getting the visa? i reside in quebec and file is currently in islamabad.. please advise.. as time feels like it is passing really slow..

Have you thought of ordering your electronic case notes and/or inquired through your local MP's office ??
Give it a try, it may give you a glimpse of what's going on and what has happened in the past, etc.
sumair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:00pm
Hello,

Just joined the forum and looking for some advice.
First, the application details:
  • Application Type: Sponsorship (Parents w/ One dependent only)
  • Application Date: 2009-12-30
  • Acknowledgement Letter: 2010-01-18
  • CPC Mississauga Letter: 2013-08-02

• My family:
    Father
    Mother
    Me :)
    Sister A (now married)
    Sister B (student of last year of Medicine)
    Sister C (pursuing an MBA and the dependent in application)

Now that I have to send documents within 90 days (2013-11-02), I am wondering a few things:
    > Status of Sister C
    - She turned 22 in June 2013 and completed her undergraduate degree in June 2013 but has enrolled in MBA for October 2013.
    - Is there a possibility that the short break (July-September) will be seen as a 'break' from full-time studies?

> Add Sister B to my application:
    - I applied for my parents and my youngest sister (Sister C) only, as in 2009, my income would only be eligible for a family of 4 even though all my sisters were dependent on my parents. In addition, I anticipated that these applications take a long time and I wasn't sure what would be the status of my sisters. Indeed, one of my sisters (Sister A) got married and is no longer a dependent.
    - My income is above the 2013-LICO for 5 family member (49, 102) but it is below the new regulations that will come in to effect January 2014 (2013-LICO + 30% = 63,833)
    - Both Sisters B and C are now above 22 years old but both of them have been dependent on my parents/me as they are full time students.
    - Is there any chance Sister B can be included in the application? I think from a government point of view, it is a win-win situation that they would allow two non-economic persons but offsetting them are two highly educated dependents almost ready to enter workforce (and thus pay taxes). But from legal/CIC perspective, my 2009 income is not eligible for 5 dependents neither would be the current income as per "future" rules but the reality is, I am supporting them anyways.

> If CIC feels Sister C is not dependent, will they refuse the entire application (my parents') as well?

Thanks for reading the *entire* post if you made to the end! Appreciate any ideas, suggestions!
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1180118111821183>
      Share Topic