FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IsLaMaBad Processing Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1183>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IsLaMaBad Processing Time
    Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sumair1 sumair1 wrote:

Hello,
Just joined the forum and looking for some advice.
First, the application details:
  • Application Type: Sponsorship (Parents w/ One dependent only)
  • Application Date: 2009-12-30
  • Acknowledgement Letter: 2010-01-18
  • CPC Mississauga Letter: 2013-08-02
  • My family:
    Father
    Mother
    Me :)
    Sister A (now married)
    Sister B (student of last year of Medicine)
    Sister C (pursuing an MBA and the dependent in application)
    Now that I have to send documents within 90 days (2013-11-02), I am wondering a few things:
    > Status of Sister C
    - She turned 22 in June 2013 and completed her undergraduate degree in June 2013 but has enrolled in MBA for October 2013.
    - Is there a possibility that the short break (July-September) will be seen as a 'break' from full-time studies?
    > Add Sister B to my application:
    - I applied for my parents and my youngest sister (Sister C) only, as in 2009, my income would only be eligible for a family of 4 even though all my sisters were dependent on my parents. In addition, I anticipated that these applications take a long time and I wasn't sure what would be the status of my sisters. Indeed, one of my sisters (Sister A) got married and is no longer a dependent.
    - My income is above the 2013-LICO for 5 family member (49, 102) but it is below the new regulations that will come in to effect January 2014 (2013-LICO + 30% = 63,833)
    - Both Sisters B and C are now above 22 years old but both of them have been dependent on my parents/me as they are full time students.
    - Is there any chance Sister B can be included in the application? I think from a government point of view, it is a win-win situation that they would allow two non-economic persons but offsetting them are two highly educated dependents almost ready to enter workforce (and thus pay taxes). But from legal/CIC perspective, my 2009 income is not eligible for 5 dependents neither would be the current income as per "future" rules but the reality is, I am supporting them anyways.
    > If CIC feels Sister C is not dependent, will they refuse the entire application (my parents') as well?
    Thanks for reading the *entire* post if you made to the end! Appreciate any ideas, suggestions!

You don't have to worry about the new LICO, it is only for new applications when program re-opens in 2014.

If they feel any dependent is no longer dependent, they won't issue their visa, but parents will get it for sure.
    A small break between educational institutions won't be bad, it is standard almost everywhere.
    simple2017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simple2017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 9:49am
    I need to ask a question to everyone 
    Does CHC ISB give PPR letter by hand in interview ?

PLEASE REPLY 
    Aleez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 12:48am
    Hi guys 
    Wish all of u best of luck

Regards,
    Aleez
    Allah hum sub ki Duain Qabool Fermai (aameen)
    duanrao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duanrao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:03am
    Hello Everyone,
    Its look like there is no up-date since Dec-2012. Is this Forum is still working ?
    I want to apply Immg Case for my wife. Need some help to apply it.
    Thanks.

——————————————
    ffxiv gil
    sumair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 9:00pm
    Hello,

Just joined the forum and looking for some advice.
    First, the application details:
    • Application Type: Sponsorship (Parents w/ One dependent only)
    • Application Date: 2009-12-30
    • Acknowledgement Letter: 2010-01-18
    • CPC Mississauga Letter: 2013-08-02

• My family:
      Father
      Mother
      Me :)
      Sister A (now married)
      Sister B (student of last year of Medicine)
      Sister C (pursuing an MBA and the dependent in application)

Now that I have to send documents within 90 days (2013-11-02), I am wondering a few things:
      > Status of Sister C
      - She turned 22 in June 2013 and completed her undergraduate degree in June 2013 but has enrolled in MBA for October 2013.
      - Is there a possibility that the short break (July-September) will be seen as a 'break' from full-time studies?

> Add Sister B to my application:
      - I applied for my parents and my youngest sister (Sister C) only, as in 2009, my income would only be eligible for a family of 4 even though all my sisters were dependent on my parents. In addition, I anticipated that these applications take a long time and I wasn't sure what would be the status of my sisters. Indeed, one of my sisters (Sister A) got married and is no longer a dependent.
      - My income is above the 2013-LICO for 5 family member (49, 102) but it is below the new regulations that will come in to effect January 2014 (2013-LICO + 30% = 63,833)
      - Both Sisters B and C are now above 22 years old but both of them have been dependent on my parents/me as they are full time students.
      - Is there any chance Sister B can be included in the application? I think from a government point of view, it is a win-win situation that they would allow two non-economic persons but offsetting them are two highly educated dependents almost ready to enter workforce (and thus pay taxes). But from legal/CIC perspective, my 2009 income is not eligible for 5 dependents neither would be the current income as per "future" rules but the reality is, I am supporting them anyways.

> If CIC feels Sister C is not dependent, will they refuse the entire application (my parents') as well?

Thanks for reading the *entire* post if you made to the end! Appreciate any ideas, suggestions!
      canvis2006 View Drop Down
      Moderator Group
      Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:59pm
      Originally posted by waitingsincemarch waitingsincemarch wrote:

hello,
       i sponsored my husband in march of 2012, does anyone know the timeframe of when he may be getting the visa? i reside in quebec and file is currently in islamabad.. please advise.. as time feels like it is passing really slow..

Have you thought of ordering your electronic case notes and/or inquired through your local MP's office ??
      Give it a try, it may give you a glimpse of what's going on and what has happened in the past, etc.
      PakCanadian View Drop Down
      Top Member
      Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PakCanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:34am
      We can assist you in sponsoring your spouse.  Please contact my office:

Respectfully,

Bash Ali, RCIC, MBA

------------------------------------------------
      Bash Ali & Associates
      Regulated Immigration Counsels
      Member ICCRC #R406671
      5-4891 Dundas Street West
      Toronto, ON M9A 1B2
      CANADA
      Tel: +1-416-827-3615
      Fax: +1-416-236-5983
      www.bashali.com
      Zubairkhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zubairkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:15am
      Hello Everyone,
      Its look like there is no up-date since Dec-2012. Is this Forum is still working ?
      I want to apply Immg Case for my wife. Need some help to apply it.
      Thanks.
      mariafawad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariafawad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 2:02am
      hey you would have to wait from 2 to three years :( < ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">
      husband
      02-4-2010 ISB START
      april 2011 sended re pcc and imm forms
      re-med done on 12 may 2011
      ppr on 12 sep 2011
      PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA ON SEPT,30,11
      hubby arrived on oct 25th 2011
      waitingsincemarch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitingsincemarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 1:41pm
      hello,
       i sponsored my husband in march of 2012, does anyone know the timeframe of when he may be getting the visa? i reside in quebec and file is currently in islamabad.. please advise.. as time feels like it is passing really slow..

Edited by waitingsincemarch - 20 Dec 2012 at 1:47pm
       Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1183>
        Share Topic