Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aplication Refused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahmed_dxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aplication Refused
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:16am
Dears

Recently i got Refusal letter for my PR visa in Skilled worker category, due to i got 0(zero) in language for not providing IELTS results. i would like to know is it possible to get PR Visa if i provide IELTS results.

Please if any body know, if i cant process further then , are they wl refund my amount which i've paid, they hv not mention anything in that letter abt refund.

awaiting yr soonest reply

Ahmed
mastermind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mastermind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:30am
Hi, refusal letter should say that they are not going to keep record and whole application have been returned. There should be other reasons that is why application has been returned. IELTS is a must for immigration but I have never heard that they would refuse an application on IELTS basis.
MN2712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MN2712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:46am
Hi

Pl. take note of the following points:
1. How can they accept a file without IELTS, that is mandatory for filling immigration papers
2. Schedule your IELTS and put a request to them that you can submit the results in a month's time
3. As for refund, please please go thru the cic website.

MN
imran01 View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imran01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:23am
hi,
i think after getting DECISION MADE... one should not entitle to cliam REFUND...is is just when... case is in IN PROCESS...

secondly..i think the better stratgy is that write to CHC for submitting IELTS RESULT in month time...and just go 4 it....
regards

Originally posted by Ahmed_dxb Ahmed_dxb wrote:

Dears

Recently i got Refusal letter for my PR visa in Skilled worker category, due to i got 0(zero) in language for not providing IELTS results. i would like to know is it possible to get PR Visa if i provide IELTS results.

Please if any body know, if i cant process further then , are they wl refund my amount which i've paid, they hv not mention anything in that letter abt refund.

awaiting yr soonest reply

Ahmed
krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:03am
Ahmad,
1. You cannot get refunded after your file has already been processed and case has been decided.
2. Applications can not be rejected on the ground alone that you have not submitted IELTS Score, but you must be able to score at least 67 points ( as FSW Applicant ) without IELTS if you didn't like to submit it.
3. In the case you didn't like to submit IELTS score and still you managed 67 points, you have to be able to substantiate your claim that you have good ' English' or 'French' to make your adaptation to the Canadian society smoothly.
4. If you have been rejected on the ground of not submitting the IELTS score, you can request writing to you CHC why and in what circumstances you weren't able to submit it ( whether you didn't get the communication form CHC asking for the same) and reactivation of your case with a grace period for you to submit it. They will hear you if you deserve.

Wish you good luck.  
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:24pm
Hi

Originally posted by krisp krisp wrote:

Ahmad,
1. You cannot get refunded after your file has already been processed and case has been decided.
2. Applications can not be rejected on the ground alone that you have not submitted IELTS Score, but you must be able to score at least 67 points ( as FSW Applicant ) without IELTS if you didn't like to submit it.
3. In the case you didn't like to submit IELTS score and still you managed 67 points, you have to be able to substantiate your claim that you have good ' English' or 'French' to make your adaptation to the Canadian society smoothly.
4. If you have been rejected on the ground of not submitting the IELTS score, you can request writing to you CHC why and in what circumstances you weren't able to submit it ( whether you didn't get the communication form CHC asking for the same) and reactivation of your case with a grace period for you to submit it. They will hear you if you deserve.
Wish you good luck.  

1. I believe you are wrong, the OP didn't include proof of language abilities, so the application was incomplete. So it was refused. There is no reactivation grace period. You either submit a complete application or they make the decision on what you have submitted. Read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob101.asp

PMM

PMM
Johnday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 6:25am
dear Ahmed, my friend has the same issue with IELTS and he got a rejection letter, now your file closed and no way to open it again even if you send the IELTS result.
The ONLY way to back on track by employing an agent to follow up with a court case and it will take about 1 year process, in this case i will prefer to find an agent in Canada, and if you search the internet you will find may, it will cost you about CAD$2500~3000.
make sure you submit your complain letter via the agent within 90 days from the rejection letter date.

if your occupation falling within the 38 occupation lest for fast track immigration processing i will advice you to re-apply again.

Best Regards,
Atif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 4:52am
Ahmed did they ask you to provide the IELTS before rejecting the application. As in my case they asked for the IELTS and i provided them. I believe they should have asked you to provide the language proof.
What you wrote in your application as a language proof, as i mentioned that my education is in english and working in an environment where english is must but still if it is required i am ready to give,  based on my statement they asked for the IELTS exam and i provided them.

krisp View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:40am
Yes, quite rightly so PMM. 

If his application was not complete and it was not accepted , he entitles refund because its not rejection but 'returning' of incomplete package. Then shouldn't the package itself have enclosed the cheque/bank draft in it ? 

But we ,here in this forum, have heard  of people  putting yet another request to reconsider their rejected cases  with some documentary proofs  and them being reactivated .

However, you should no better than me.
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Asl8-K_6JIWYdFBxa1ZDZ1dtQmpna2t6UHBvR285clE&output=html
Keshab View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keshab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 12:41pm
Sometimes, CHC again re-opens the cases where there is incomplete docs (degrees). I know few cases where CHC reopen the cases after sending the docs immediately.
But I am not sure about IELTS score.
At least CHC should ask for it while accepting the application or during update.
if it was overlooked (even after CHC ask for it), then there is no way.
Sometime people submit other supporting docs in place of IELTS score.
But One important thing to remember, there is no replacement for IELTS .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic