Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

express entry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: express entry
    Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:31pm
Can anyone explain to me in a few simple sentences how the express entry skilled worker program in Canada works? I've looked at several sites and am having a hard time really understanding the program.
bruce
piterson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 1:34am
Good day Bruce.. Here is one article which summarizes how the Express Entry program works: www uniivaa com learn-more the-new-express-no-entry-immigration-system
planner_melg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planner_melg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 4:18pm
Thank u pro we are finished for that stage before what else?
Melg
aquilotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquilotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 4:13am
Originally posted by bruce bruce wrote:

Can anyone explain to me in a few simple sentences how the express entry skilled worker program in Canada works? I've looked at several sites and am having a hard time really understanding the program.

Hello Bruce,

i few sentences i will try to explain how it works:
1. After you completed the online profile you receive some points according to your level of Education, Languages, Work experience etc. (no hard copy needed)
2. The applications are from all over the world and based on the points you have you are classified in the POOL of CANDIDATES
3. Approximately twice a month CIC makes a draw and invites the candidates with more points.
4. At this point after you have your invitation from CIC you have 60 days to reproduce in hard copy everything you have declared in your profile.

What do you need before starting everything?
in my experience your have to have the IELTS test (6+ in every section) and your education assessed (ex. WES.org/ca)

Hope this helps
BR
touti.nezha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote touti.nezha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 4:15am
HELLO!

If I get in my IELTS test 5.7, Do i have a chance to get the Express entry?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic