Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Canadian Citizenship
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What to do to forget about the citizenship process
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What to do to forget about the citizenship process

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happytaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to do to forget about the citizenship process
    Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm
Hello everyone,

I'm becoming crazy ! I have so many things I'm waiting for but the most important one is the Canadian citizenship !

What are your solutions to forget about your citizenship application ?

Edited by happytaz - 08 Dec 2009 at 12:43am
Shan786 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shan786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:27am
Good Quetion happytaz!
Exactly for the same reason i was planning a trip abroad so Atleast for some months i don't have to think too much about citizenship proces. Now Here I am thinking even more that should i go or not??? don't wanna do anything to make my case complex.
I Guess there is no escape!!!Dead
happytaz View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happytaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:40am
I've tried almost everything ....

I play hockey twice a week and just because of that I should have my citizenship within a month !, I spend time with my friends, I watch all those stupid TV shows, I'm collecting the Vancouver Olympics coins, soon I will start a stamp collection !

Next is alcohol and drugs ! No wonder why there are so many homeless' in Vancouver ! They are all immigrants waiting for their citizenship. (I'm joking of course ! Embarrassed)

Edited by happytaz - 08 Dec 2009 at 12:41am
iyusufali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyusufali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:54am
LOL!! Awesome question.

I am so keen on getting this process over and done with that i keep checking the ecas for updates. Just feels my case is moving along as slow as a snail.

I have been studying for my exams and now that is over, i haven't got anything to distract myself with.... think i need a b'frd ;)... JK

happytaz View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happytaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:03am
I check my ecas at least 3 times a day ! But I believe this is not a good solution to forget about the long processing time.

Applicants from each city should meet and have a group therapy !  "Hello my name is Happytaz and I have been waiting for 8.5 month ......"   .... (everybody) "Hello Happytaz" LOL

Also February will be busy because of the Olympic so I may won't think too much about ecas and CIC. 

Another day is one step closer to the Oath ceremony !
CANADA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CANADA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:00am
Probably the best thing would be not to wait at all and start to write to the ministry and complain about the unacceptable wait time. I still can't understand why would applications have be sitting in a mail room, collecting dust for 6-7 months before anyone even touch them. Are we back to cave men now??? It's almost 2010 for god's sakes! Things aren't supposed to be this stupid anymore...

Write to Jason Kenney at [email protected]

Edited by CANADA - 08 Dec 2009 at 10:03am
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:52am
i know, its ridiculous, they don't even do a completion check or anything on it for 6 months, and this is a so-called G8 country.

I still cannot understand why Canada is a G8 country. It has lax immigration controls (in terms of false illegal refugees), no exit control policy (people just overstay and immigration doesnt even know who stayed and who is still here), police doesnt give a damn unless you make 911 calls, crime and drugs on the rise. Fraud everywhere and no govt regulation or oversight on anything. People can get away with everything.

And on top of that, a 6 month wait for your envelope to be opened for completion check....

Perhaps its a G8 country because it overtaxes its own working immigrant population while giving millions over to other countries.
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:01pm
woops, sorry, with regards to the topic, i can't stay away from the topic even knowing that nothing will happen for at least 4 months or so.....day by day i just keep thinking about citizenship/passport......
It is a pipe dream...lol

Only thing i can do is overwork (become workaholic), go do 2-3 jobs, work 7 days a week like a dog....lol....and give lot of tax.....

Or watch TV ALOT and drink carrot juice to keep good eyesight...
robertkoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertkoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:29pm
So if Canada is so bad...why are you applying for its citizenship...
robertkoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertkoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:32pm
You must be kidding me...    I think you shd try to go back to Ur home country.... Damn it is so bad out here...   BTW I am sure U were from a tax free country..

Originally posted by canvis2006 canvis2006 wrote:

i know, its ridiculous, they don't even do a completion check or anything on it for 6 months, and this is a so-called G8 country.

I still cannot understand why Canada is a G8 country. It has lax immigration controls (in terms of false illegal refugees), no exit control policy (people just overstay and immigration doesnt even know who stayed and who is still here), police doesnt give a damn unless you make 911 calls, crime and drugs on the rise. Fraud everywhere and no govt regulation or oversight on anything. People can get away with everything.

And on top of that, a 6 month wait for your envelope to be opened for completion check....

Perhaps its a G8 country because it overtaxes its own working immigrant population while giving millions over to other countries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic