Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - File Transferred from Damascus to Warsaw (2009)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

File Transferred from Damascus to Warsaw (2009)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:08am

Hi, I am 2004 applicant whose file was transferred to Warsaw .

I was asked to prove my work status on july 2009 by warsaw.
Until now I have not received any news from them.
anybody help???
fadishek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadishek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 10:53am
hi eli2000,
what does that mean "prove my work status"? did they use this exact phrase in the letter or email?
did you send them your updates earlier?
good luck...

eli2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 1:39pm

Yes, they exactly asked me to prove my work status, so I add some more documents . it was about 5 months ago that they requested those documents and until now no reply.

sooo  worry and tired of waiting too much....
eli2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eli2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 1:42pm
Hi fadishek
have you received any news from Warsaw recently?
nerve racking silence........
fadishek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadishek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 10:22am
Originally posted by eli2000 eli2000 wrote:

Hi fadishek
have you received any news from Warsaw recently?
nerve racking silence........
nothing yet , however i feel that "no news is good news" because in refferance to Phanos's situation he applied almost one year after our AORs and he recieved the rejection. check his post
so lets cross fingers and be optimestic
Phanos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phanos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 11:05am
i wish you all the best my friends, and hopefully you will not have the same decision like me.
fadishek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadishek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Phanos Phanos wrote:

i wish you all the best my friends, and hopefully you will not have the same decision like me.
thank you phanos but don't give up pal... i advise you to reapply when you get your ielts scores improved... and don't forget that timelines have been emproved markedly since we applied many years ago... for instance, my friend applied in2008 under the new law and guess what? he got his visa a month ago...
keep in touch...
Phanos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phanos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 1:19pm
Thanks Fadishek. We are checking all possible ways to file a new application and succeed this time.
Damascus2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damascus2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 1:44am

Hi, I applied from Amman through Damascus in Feb 2006 but i have not heared anything yet. Any news ?

fadishek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadishek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 11:14am
Hi everybody!!! why is it taking all that time? the timelines have changed dramatically in the warsaw office since our files transferred there. no news since updates was sent (in my case sep,2009). Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic